chapter 6

"and what jungwon?" the mysterious figure says with a stern voice. Jungwon jumped with shock, he turned around fast and faced the figure, it was their manager. Jungwon stared at the manager with wide eyes.
"Explain yourself you both."
Jungwon started stuttering as he Tried to say something to the manager.
Before Jungwon could form a proper sentence Jay started talking.
" I'm sorry sir it was my fault, Jungwon had nothing to do with this."

" The manager shifted his attention to Jay as he started talking."
The manager said, " meet me in the office and bring these two with you." The manager said before walking off.

Jungwon let out a big sigh as the manager walked into the building.
Jungwon looked at Jay who stood there with a no expression face. Jay picked the sleeping child out of Jungwons hands and slightly patted his back,
He said in a soft voice to the child.
" Hey buddy, time to wake up."
The child slowly lifted his head and rubbed his little eyes. His nose was red from the cold and he was slightly shivering. The boy looks at Jay and smiled before wrapping his small arms around Jay's Neck and falling asleep on his shoulder again.
Jay's eyes widened as he looked at Jungwon with a shocked face.
Jungwon shrugged and patted Jay on the shoulder wishing him luck before leaving into the building.

Jay sighed before reaching into the car to try and wake up Hana from her slumber. Jay reached his head into the car and tried to unbuckle the seat belt off on her. As he reached in to try and get the belt off he could feel Hana breathing on him. He looked at her for a while. Before he Knew it Hana woke up and they were both staring at each other.

Hana rushed out of the car bumping Jay on the head, she stood up and brushed her dress and cleared her voice before looking at Jay again.
She saw that Jay was rubbing the back of his head like he hurt it.
Hana went over to his and checked if he had hurt himself from Her. Hana apologized over and over again.
Jay chuckled and said,"it's fine you were just shocked. Haha it happens don't worry about it."
Hana nods her head before trying to take Dan from his arms,
For some reason Dan wouldn't let go of him. Hana awkwardly laughed and said that this was the first time he ever wanted to stay in someone else's arms other than her.

Jay said," it's fine I'll carry him."
Hana nodded and Jay started talking.
"We're at my workplace it's kind of a long story I'll explain it to you later but for now I just need you to follow me to the manager's office."
Hana had so many questions running through her head but she decided to agree and walk in with him.
They walked into the building it was so big. There were people left and right, Hana was slightly shocked at where they all came from. They walked over to the reception area and Jay started talking to the employee. Hana's eyes wandered around the whole area. It was so big and fancy.
Jay said "let's go."
Hana clicked back into reality and nodded her head again before walking beside him still looking around the unfamiliar building.
As Hana's eyes wandered she didn't see the big cart coming towards her. Before Hana could react she felt someone pull her, Jay had pulled her away from the cart that flew past them both. Hana didn't even notice she was right against Jay's chest.
Hana let out a sight of relief before realizing that she was on top of him. She jumped back off of him and apologized before walking away in embarrassment.
Hana's face was going Red but she tried to cover it.

Jay chuckled and kept walking while Hana followed. They arrived at a big door with a name tag on it,

"Main manager"

Jay took a deep breath before walking in with Hana following him,not knowing what is about to happen.
Hana stays behind Jay and just quietly listens to the conversation.
While Hana was listening the Managers voice sounded very familiar..
Hana stuck her head around Jay's shoulder to see who it was...

It was..