chapter 4

Wonyoung decided to stay over that night since it looked like Hana needed all the help she could get. They both took turns attending to Dan whenever he woke up in the middle of the night. Dan was probably so traumatized, he didn't know where his parents were and now he has two clueless girls in their early 20s trying to figure it out.

The next day Wonyoung left earlier before Hana woke up to go back to her studio. It was her first day as an interviewer and she needed to practice for it. Hana woke up a while after wonyoung left and changed into a cute yet comfortable outfit.

She looked for some cute clothes for Dan to wear on his first day of daycare. She chose a cute comfortable outfit for him and woke him up from his slumber

"You look adorable baby" Hana said to him while putting his bag on his back, he looked absolutely adorable

The both walked to daycare while Dan jumped around all the way there, Hana dropped him off and waved him goodbye. Hana was walking away when she heard Dan's voice call out
"Mama!" He said before running up to her and hugging her and running off again into the daycare. Hana smiled and knew that Dan was happy now.

Hana sat at a park close to the daycare and looked for jobs close by that payed well. Hana couldn't find anything she was so stressed. Hana put her phone down and rubbed her temples.

This is so tiring I can't do this. While Hana was talking to herself she felt a hand on her shoulder so she turned around to see who it was.
"Excuse me ma'am, you looked like you were in alot of trouble finding a job, would you like an opportunity to get money?"
*What in the squid game is this* Hana thought to herself before answering the man.
"I'm good thanks." Hana walked off to the daycare with a concerned face.
Hana stood by the daycare waiting for Dan and thought of the man's offer. The daycare bell rang and all the kids ran out into the arms of their mothers. Hana smiled seeing the excitement of the kids being reunited with their mothers. Hana waited patiently for Dan to come out.
Minutes passed by, all the parents were slowly leaving one by one. After a while all the parents were gone and Hana was worried. Hana ran inside very worried where he was. The lady at the front said a man picked him up around 20 minutes ago.
"WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM LEAVE!" Hana shouted slamming her hands on the table.
"Ma'am please calm down." The woman said standing up from her seat.
"Here is the sir's phone number."
Hana picked up the piece of paper and called the number written down.

"Hello?" Hana said with a Shakey voice.
"I've been waiting for your call, I have your son with me right now come to this address and I will hand your son over."

Before Hana could say anything the call was cut and the last thing she heard on the call was Dan crying.

Hana rushed as fast as she could to the address and called wonyoung telling her to come along to the address.

Hana reacher the address,it was a small building in a closed off area. She moved closer to one of the houses. She could hear Dan crying from inside the room.
Hana rushed closer to the door and peaked through the window.
Dan looked at the window when Hana was staring through, and shouted out " MAMA" making the man stare straight at her.
The man in black rushed out of the room. Hana ran around the building to hide. While she was hiding behind a big box she heard the front door slam open.

"Come out." The man said slowly moving closer and closer to her.
"I know your there." The man said putting his hand on the box. Before the man could move the box a familiar voice was heard from the back.
"Don't move any closer I have police with me, I have weapons."
Hana peaked her head up a tiny bit just to see what was happening. She saw...