Down the Rabbit Hole (Lucky x Reader)

After I came back from Torment Therapy, I was already exhausted but I have two more portals after this before I can save my soul from damnation.

Those nurses were sickly sweet and nice when I entered, well since I'm a female. But they didn't take it too kindly when I rejected their offer to join them. I don't even know if they had their heads under those paper bags.

Bierce granted me the power to vanish since I couldn't get past the camera that prevented me from entering the nightmare. After I used it, it allowed me entry to the nightmare called Joy Joy Land.

' Welcome to... Joy Joy Land? I've got a bad feeling about this place. I'd pick up the pace if I were you.'

I nodded my head and gave myself a boost of confidence.

This should be easy, as long as I know which power to use once I start collecting shards it shouldn't be that difficult.  Once I exited the portal, I heard fireworks and looked up in awe, "It's like an amusement park...but why is it so barren?"

I continued to walk through the entrance to joy joy land and saw benches, lamp posts, and what appears to be small shops but I couldn't quite make them out to be any. I looked ahead of me and went to the castle and noticed there were two sides to go from but I took the route closest to me. 

I soon saw an entrance at the wall of the castle and went inside finding myself in a room of some sort, "What the? Where am I?" I muttered to myself.

Before I could go forward, a light turned on beside me and I turned to see two animal mascots standing behind a glass. One is a Rabbit and the other was a chicken, "Hehe, hey there buddy! I'm Lucky the Rabbit. Oh, and this is my good friend, Penny the Chicken. And we're both members of the Joy Joy Gang. What about you? Are you ready to become one of the joyful?"

I was taken aback by his accent, it sounded like he had a Brooklyn or an Italian Mob boss one, "Um....uh...I-"

"Oho, terrific! Seeing new visitors fills us up with so much joy. To celebrate - we're going to sing our "Joy Joy" song." He said with a laugh.

"Oh! Please don't! You don't have to sing!" I said politely as I could. I REALLY don't wanna hear them sing, hell I can even tolerate those animatronics from Chuck E Cheeses enough as it is.

I watched his eye twitch and noticed their eyes were following me every time I move especially the Chicken Penny, she's staring at me like I've done something to her or just trying to stand me up for feminine dominance.

But they started singing anyway...

Oh me, oh my, and oh boy!
It's time to meet the Joy Joy Gang
Who puts a smile on everybody's face!
Just open up your eyes and imagine your surprise
That this is everybody's happy place!

Oh me, oh my, and oh boy!
It's time to meet the Joy Joy Gang
Who puts a smile on everybody's face!
Just open up your eyes and imagine your surprise
That this is everybody's happy place!

I've waited until they stopped dancing and singing as I looked at my nails with interest and looked back at them, I could've sworn that Rabbit was glaring at me until he went back to his normal happy self again.

"Haha, yay! Wasn't that fun? Good news: You may now enter our Joy Joy Land. Feel free to run around and have a joy joy good time!" He said while imitating a running stance.

"To be honest that song and dance were not fun, I've seen better. But hey, I'll give you guys an 'A' for effort." I said crossing my arms over my chest.