Lucky Rabbit as a Yandere

*Let's get one thing clear, he is a rabbit with a bad habit. Extremely egotistical, Selfish, Blood thirsty, Sadistic, and constantly blames others if things don't go his way or if something goes wrong.

*When Lucky first meets you, it's on sight, he loves a challenge and he wants to know what kind of noises you'll make when he beats the heck out of you.

*If he takes a liking to ya, he'll probably try to impress you. Like for instance, say Penny has find you and threw an egg at ya, here comes Lucky to the 'rescue'. He'll threaten and might even hurt the chicken for being so stupid to throw her eggs at his 'dear' buddy.

Maybe showing off his leadership will impress ya.

*Jealousy for him is high, If he sees you chatting away happily with Hangry over a recipe for ribs or talking to Bierce about the soul shards. Be prepared to see him 24/7.

He will not let you leave from out of his sight, he will constantly start new conversations with you when you start to lose interest, and he'll even carry you around the park with him, just so you won't be near his lackeys.

*He'll get angry if you don't give him attention. You could be just collecting soul shards out in the park and he'll tail behind you, not one of his clones, but the OG himself. Lucky will grab you by the arm and drag you around the corner to force you to give him attention and maybe a little kiss?

*Once he sees you use a speed boost, he'll activate his power to not only chase you but turn it into a race to try and see who can reach the bridge first. If he wins he'll say, "Ha! Did you really think you can beat me?! That's what ya get for trying to be cocky!"

That's when he'll expect a reward from ya, he might even take it from ya by force if you wait too long to give him his prize. It can either be carrot cake or kiss from you. He'll like it either way, but if it's a kiss then he's gonna enjoy and savor every minute of it.

But if he loses, he'll just blame Penny or one of his clones for messing him up. But in all honesty it was the look in your eyes that had him mesmerized as he was racing you. He won't admit it and he won't blame ya for it, I mean how can the rabbit resist such a beautiful face.

*Expect no cuddles from him, you'll only get some cuddles in if ya win a race with him or you're down in the dumps. He'll start to blush for a while and open his arms up for ya, "C'mon doll, bring it in...but only for a few minutes." More like tsundere.

A few minutes will turn to hours as you see he won't let you go once he's comfortable. He can't resist your wonderful scent hitting his senses.

*Punishments are a must, he hates it when you misbehave or try to escape. Running away from him will cost ya your legs, if he breaks them you won't be able to leave him.

If you were collecting the last soul shards and electrocuted them. Fuck the love he has for ya, you're going to pay with every inch of your body.

He might lock ya in a room with a clone of himself just to keep an eye on ya when he's working, he will even go as far as to strangling you until you pass out.

Don't make him angry and everything will be okay.

*Let's say Doug Houser found you and offers you to escape this place with him. You accept his offer and helped him collect all the soul shards in zone 3, Lucky will become enraged! He's not mad at you oh no, he's pissed with Doug.

How dare he try to take you away from him! He knows it's not your fault so you don't have to keep taking up for this creep, he ended up here because he done something wrong right? He manipulated you into thinking you'll be safe with him once he goes back to that bitch Bierce, well not his watch you ain't!

He might give ya up to Bierce and she will kill you in the process!

You could taste freedom when you guys saw the portal but that giant three headed bot blocked your only exit from out of this place. You were pulled away from Doug harshly by your captor.

Helpless, you watched the three beat the living daylights out of him until you saw blood. You were writhing, begging, and crying for them to stop, you even cried to Lucky to see if he'll tell them to cease what their doing to him. This only angered him further as he continued to stomp on the bastard.

*Same thing for Lucky, Malak will let him keep you as his play thing, a reward for stopping Doug from going back to Bierce. The rabbit hid his happiness behind a smug grin as he looked down at you quivering in fear.

*He will enjoy breaking you until you'll realize, he's all you got. But if he can't break you, he'll just force the love out of you with near death experiences. I mean you're stuck here with him, you can't leave...ever!

*Lucky gives you gifts sometimes, like a plush toy of himself, any kind of food to your liking, and allowing you to stretch your legs in zone 2 but Hangry doesn't bother ya only if Lucky tells him to be your company while he's gone.

You'll be rewarded if you're good but if you come down to have Stockholm Syndrome he'll be happy to see you love him the same way he does with you.

*If you use your invisibility on him, he'll indulge you and pretend he won't see you but he can sense your soul energy. He'll allow you to be to yourself for a few minutes before coming to get you again.

*Expect some kisses and nuzzles, believe it or not, he kinda likes it when you rub his head or scratch behind his ears. But, do NOT touch his ears. Last time you did that he had to carry you around everywhere.

"Hey uh, Lucky, your bow's out of place!" Hangry would say to him but the rabbit will just shrug it off as he got caught up in a scuffle with something. He's lucky he has fur though, he doesn't want the others to notice the claw marks on his back either.

*Lucky will try to make ya happy by saying some dark humor jokes or him and the gang throw ya a party to celebrate and guess what? Lucky is your gift!

*So if you're planning on escaping the rabbit or just got there to collect the soul shards. Just hope you can make it out of there alive and with your freedom intact.

"Well look what we have here? What's your name dollface? How do ya feel about me being ya one and only?"