Penny Chicken as a Yandere

*Penny is a friendly and homicidal chicken, that's it.

*Penny first sees you when you enter through to Joy Joy Land, she's fixed on you.

*When running throughout the Joy Joy Land park maze, she will be gazing at you from afar with a dreamy gaze in her eyes.

*She loves playing tag with you, compliments how beautiful/handsome you are, even gives you one of her eggs to pretend that you guys are parents.

Playing house with you makes her so happy! Just play your role as the Mom/Dad and maybe she won't sit on your face aka crushing you.

She's a metal robot that can crush you with her weight. Get your head out of the gutter.

*Her patience varies if you're not giving her attention or running away from her. She'll start to get sad and whine but then get angry hunting you down or forcing you to have conversations with her.

*She loves calling you Squishy, cutie pie, deviled egg, and even little chick.

*Punishment with her? What punishments? She'll forgive you for electrocuting her and her friends but she will be giving you death stares for ruining her face.

This makes you paranoid and wondering if she's gonna pray on your downfall or suddenly just decides to crush you or worse!

She loves to see you flinch or stutter whenever she comes around, this comes to show her death st byare downs worked with you!

*She'll take you to Agatha's nightmare sometimes for sleepovers, arts and crafts, and movie nights. But if you're a guy she'll let you go to the manor with her as your darling date.

Penny knows you'll get bored in Joy Joy Land so what's the harm in taking you to different nightmare worlds.

*Malak could care less about Penny keeping you as her prize, just as long as he got his ring pieces.

*The chicken loves to sneak up on you, for so she is oh so very quiet. I mean she's always near and loves to give you quite a scare.

But she loves giving you surprise hugs!

*Sleeping with Penny is like never have to worry about being cold during the night, she'll keep you warm by cuddling you in her sleep.

*If you're good she bakes you cookies, cupcakes, and other treats for you but she still cares about you having your greens, you're her squishy after all.

*Chances are you can escape her but the clones of Joy Joy Land can alert the others of your whereabouts and Penny will be the first one out looking for you.

If you're inches away from the portal, don't look up...cause...you're getting crushed.

She loves you but not enough to keep herself from killing you. She would rather have you stuck with her than going back to that vile Bierce!