Bio

Name: F/N Wayne

Actor: Jensen Ackles

Alias: Batman/Monster/Fear/Vengeance

Height: 6'1

Weight: 200 lbs

Birth Date: April 17 1980

Appearance: Long black hair neck length, green eyes, bulky body and few scars around his body.

Batman Costume:

(This is his 2nd year, he will have upgrades in his costume

(This is his 2nd year, he will have upgrades in his costume.)

Personality: Very angry, aggressive, brutal, serious and barely and only barely smiles.

Abilities/Powers: He is what you would call the perfect human, in both physic and mental state, even without a Super Soldier Serum, he is in a level people would believe he is superhuman, but he just trained his body, mind and soul to perfection.

Peak Human Strength: He can bench press 900 lbs daily, he is definitely among the strongest man on earth without any enhancements if not the strongest.

Peak Human Speed: He is incredibly fast, faster than Usain Bolt by a few mph, he is almost inhuman.

Peak Human Agility: He is very agile even wearing the costume which puts more weight, but he is more agile than most gymnast in the entire world, in both the past, present and future, but he is not the most agile man... that title will belong to one prodigy and one man without one of his senses.

Peak Human Reflexes: Probably one of his biggest strengths, thanks to training his own speed, and places where he trains his own chi, he can feel other peoples who are close to him, giving him an advantage knowing where at least certain people are, he would know if people were holding a gun or a weapon or other weapons, only people who can react faster than Batman is Matt, T'Challa, Steve and Danny.

Peak Human Stamina: Thanks to pretty intense training and more, he has been able to fight for hours none stop.

Master Martial Artist: He is considered greatest martial artist in the planet, he trained and mastered 127 Martial Arts, also constantly changing fighting styles, his skill is the only reason why he is able to match superhuman people in a fight, being more skilled than Natasha, Matt Murdock, Steve Rogers, Danny Rand and complimented by T'Challa to be his equal and even thought time and time if even he is better than him. Also able to use any type of weapon from batons to shields, even ninja weapons and medieval weapons.

Genius Level Intellect: He has a 192 IQ, when it comes to physics, science and mechanics, you can go to F/N Wayne or Tony Stark, but when it comes to Detective Work, Martial Arts, Pressure Points and anything related to fighting, Y/N is your guy, the only people smarter or as smart as F/N are Bruce Banner, Tony Stark and Hank Pym.

Master Marksman: We all know Hawkeye is probably the best marksman in all MCU, but going by Natasha's words, the only one who can come close on being as accurate as Hawkeye is the Bat himself, being a very accurate guy throwing his shuriken/batarangs, and using guns although he completely denies the use of is, he trains using guns, more accuracy and to know which kind of gun he's dealing with.

Weaponry/Vehicles: His weaponry is lethal, very lethal but Y/N uses it in a way so it isn't lethal.

Batarangs: Shurikens with the shape of a bat, Batman's Batarangs are basically Captain America's shield, his most iconic weapon. Even though he has different types of Batarangs in his utility belt: Normal Batarangs, Shock Batarang, Sonic Batarang, Explosive Batarang, EMP Batarang, and a boomerang shaped Batarang incase he needs to monitor.

Smoke Bombs: The smoke bombs are Batman's trade mark gadget for escape or instill fear when he arrives in a scene, they're in form of small bombs.

Disruptor: The disruptor is a remote he carries in his belt, but that remote is more useful than what people think, he uses it to override guns, cameras and sentry guns. Also is more compatible although he only has three shots at this.

Grapple Gun: He has a hi-tech gun which shoots a hook and well... it pulls Batman, be able to carry over 600lbs and very tactical.

Batsuit: The suit is made of kevlar. The suit is flexible and quite light, his cape along with the cowl and the entire batsuit is both bulletproof and fireproof. It can also take a few shots but not big ones like turrets, although it can definitely take a shock.

Batmobile
Batwing

Batmobile:

Batwing

(This is his 2nd year, takes place before Iron Man)

Timeline

Batman: The Long Halloween (2007)
Avengers (2012)
Captain America: Winter Soldier (2014)
Age of Ultron (2015)
Daredevil (2015)
Daredevil 2 (2015)
The Defenders (2016)
Black Widow (2017)
Infinity War (2018)
Endgame (2023)
Batman: Endgame (2025)

Side Stories

Spider-Man Homecoming (2016)
Spider-Man Far From Home (2023)
Falcon and the Winter Soldier (2023)
Spider-Man No Way Home (2024)
Hawkeye (2024)

What are the side stories you might ask. The side stories are other books I'll do canonically to this book, but they are side books cause either Y/N will play only a cameo or he won't appear. But they're gonna be made because (now confirming) a member of the Bat Family will be a protagonist in each of the books, different members.