(Long Halloween) Chapter 3: The Bat vs The Widow and Archer

The sound of an elevator was heard, as it shows Y/N, with his tuxedo very messy, as well as his hair, as he walks out of the elevator towards a small room, as it shows the Batman suit.

Y/N: *voice* The talk with The Roman... Falcone... it has only been months since... I discovered my parents had an affair with him, it was just the operation, it was also the fact that they made an alliance. I can't work with them, I won't.

He grabs the costume, as he starts to put it on.

Y/N: *voice* I won't represent a family who worked with the worse crime bosses of Gotham, I won't continue a work that is not what I want. He wanted to become mayor, did he cheat to almost win? Did he pay Falcone to do some of the work? Either way, I always saw my parents as someone who wanted to rebuild Gotham, to make it better, but I was wrong to believe that.

In the shadows, Y/N puts the eye makeup on and later pulls his mask, as in the shadows, a pair of white eyes were seen.

Y/N: *voice* I won't make the same mistake.

Scene changes to the streets of Gotham, as it moves to Natasha in her costume in an alley, Clint was behind her in his motorcycle.

Clint: I still don't get why Fury is so... obsessed with him.

Natasha: Wish I knew, I thought you would know more.

Clint: Not really.

Natasha leans very bored on the motorcycle, until they look at the sky, seeing the light... the symbol... a call... a warning...

Scene changes to the GCPD, as it shows none other than Captain James Gordon by the signal, he was preparing a pipe, he was going to smoke, until he hears the door open, and sees Harvey Dent, the DA of Gotham City walk towards him

Harvey: Does he always keep you waiting like this?

Gordon: *keeps preparing the pipe* He'll be here.

Gordon starts to light up the pipe as Harvey kept an eye on it.

Harvey: I thought you quit.

Gordon: I have.

Harvey: *smiling* Hmm. Don't worry, I won't tell Barbara.

???: Gentlemen.

They hear that voice and look at that direction, as they look at a shadow, but they heard some steps and from it.