(Long Halloween) Chapter 2: The Talk

Scene sort of starts muffled, as it shows in a blinking vision, Natasha groaning with paramedics by her side.

???: Dislocated arm!

???: Check her pulse!

???: She's in adrenaline!

Natasha kept losing consciousness as she blinked seeing a blond girl out of nowhere appear.

???: Сестра.

Natasha: Ye... lena...

Natasha closes her eyes with still the muffle hearing, there.

Gotham

Few steps were heard as Batman was shown walking towards a table, in an abandoned train station. He walks towards a table grabbing his mask, as the white eyes disappears and pulls his mask back, showing an extremely messy black hair, green eyes but black makeup around it... he was F/N Wayne. He walks to a computer directly checking everything he has on Natalia Alianovna Romanoff... codename Black Widow. He grabs his neck as it was slightly marked, the chip she threw at him. He hears the elevator move and looked back, seeing Alfred put a trait in the table.

Alfred: You returned quite early.

Y/N: I have to go in a few.

Alfred: Of course you do. Who's the new lady?

Y/N: Natasha Romanoff or by how you met her, Natalie Rushman. Level 3 SHIELD Agent, adoptive daughter to Alexei Shostakov.

Alfred: The Red Guardian. Soviet Captain America?

Y/N: He's worse than Rogers.

Alfred: How?

Y/N: Cause he's not him. Fury sent Natasha to put me down, expected from him.

Alfred: He is a spy, you must be quite the celebrity to him.

Y/N frowns and shows one of the contacts... he only broke one, he wouldn't be that dumb. He puts it and checks the contact.

Alfred: This is an impressive device I must say, for a device not incorporated from Stark Industries.

Y/N kept the frown... Tony Stark this, Tony Stark that... he hated that guy... no... if he didn't have his code, he would've killed Tony like he would with Falcone... is the same problem he has with himself, they see F/N Wayne, they think of a guy with the riches of all Gotham City, same goes for Tony, but Tony loves it... he doesn't, he hates to be seen as a rich kid and not... normal.

Scene changes to Natasha groaning and waking up, she opened her eyes and saw a man with spiky blond hair seated... he was Clint Barton, Hawkeye.

Clint: Nat.

Natasha: C-Clint... where... WHERE'S BATMAN?!!!

She gets up but Clint stops her as she pants.

Clint: Easy, you got bested, sis. Dislocated arm, and adrenaline running through you.

Natasha lays down leaving a groan as Clint stands up and gives her a bottle of water.

Clint: Here.

Natasha: Thank you.

She slowly started to drink it as she gets a glitched flashback of her fight... she has lost to people bunch of times but... to be bested, trained for her entire life, weaponized, to be a trained assassin but one guy... in a Halloween costume just, out strengths her, out skilled her, kept up with her speed and agility and assassination techniques. She stops drinking and looks down.