(Long Hallwoween) Chapter 1: Gotham City

Scene shows a few buildings... lighted buildings but in a dark city... Gotham City. The sound of a bike was heard, as one stops, showing a woman getting off the bike, woman with red hair got off of it and looks to the sky, more importantly, a building... "Wayne Tower."

???: Barton gave you a choice, Romanoff, so use it.

Scene moves to a man of color with an eyepatch looking at the woman, Natasha Romanoff, and the man was Nick Fury.

Fury: Ever heard of The Batman?

Natasha grabs a file and looks at some photos, but no photos of this Batman, were criminals beaten to a pulp, still alive, bat shaped shurikens in walls

Fury: Apprehend him, do not kill.

Natasha gives the file back as she crosses her arms.

Natasha: Do we have a name?

Fury looks down and clicks on a button, showing "0 matches." Natasha looks confused, SHIELD has eyes around the world, they know everyone... so how could they not know who's Batman?

Fury: We went with a Military Background... didn't match. We thought he was trained heavily like in the Red Room... somehow it didn't match Red Room training.

Natasha: So? What now?

Fury: You will go after him, find him and apprehend him.

Natasha: You want me to find someone who isn't real?

Fury: Oh, he is real... he'll find you, trust me.

Natasha sighs and nods as scene shows her walking towards Wayne Tower. The elevator went up and opened as she walked inside going to the reception area, seeing a man with grey hair, grey and dark beard and a scar in his left eye brow and another running down... bad boy Alfred "Caesar" Pennyworth.

Alfred: Welcome to Wayne Tower, who are you?

Natasha: Um... Natalie Rushman.

Alfred: Welcome, I'm Alfred.

Natasha: G-Good to meet you. Is there a... Wayne, here? F/N Wayne?

Alfred: Well, no one sees him anymore around these days.

Natasha: I-I mean, this is his company legally, what do you mean, he isn't around these days?

Alfred: I mean by he doesn't come out during these days, he is... distant and... not very social?

Natasha: So he is no philanthropist? Like Tony Stark?

Alfred: Hell he is not, but he does hate Tony Stark... a lot.

Natasha: So, who runs this place?

Alfred: Me, basically by his words.

Natasha: Uh huh, you where he is... probably?

Alfred: You could check his room... penthouse floor.

Natasha: Thank you.

Alfref nods and gets a call. Natasha was in the elevator clicking the button to the penthouse. The door opened as Natasha walks to a door and knocks.

Natasha: *knocking* Mr Wayne?

There was no answer, not even a step as she knocks again.

Natasha: Mr Wayne?

Again, nothing. She exhales and scene changes to her back down.

Natasha: He is not... in his room.

Alfred: Dear god.