Chapter 8

S1 Episode 8

A/N: Y/H/C = your hair color. Y/E/C = your eye color

"Oh my god, can you please tell us where you're taking us?" You groaned.

"You'll see," Stiles replied.

"We really shouldn't be out here. My mom's in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the school," Scott said.

"Same here. But she's just naturally in a state of freak-out so.."

"Well, your moms aren't the sheriff, okay? There's no comparison, trust me," Stiles finally turned to look at the two of you.

"Can you at least just tell us what we're doing out here?" Scott whined.

"Scott, I literally have a bottle of vodka in my hand. What the fuck do you think we're doing?" You deadpanned.

"We're drinking?!" His eyes widened. "No, no, no-"

"Yes! When your best friend gets dumped-"

"I didn't get dumped. We're taking a break.."

"Alright, well, when your best friend gets told by his girlfriend that they're taking a break," Stiles smirked, holding up a bottle of his dad's shittiest whiskey. "You get your best friend drunk."

"Dude, I am not trying to be the third wheel here! You two are a fucking couple now. The last thing I wanna do is see you guys sloppily lose your virginities tonight," Scott scoffed.

"Why not? You can join in," You chuckled, making their heads snap towards you with the same look of shock on their faces. "Okay, that was a joke. Calm down. We're all just getting drunk as friends tonight. No kissing, flirting, hugging, or virginity losing. And that goes for me and Stiles too."

"You're not funny," Scott rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't trying to be," You smirked, making him push you away. "Okay, okay, I'm sorry! Here."

You handed him the bottle of vodka and started chanting, "Drink it! Drink it!". Scott looked at his best friends in annoyance before looking at the bottle hesitantly and taking the biggest gulp of liquor you've ever seen anyone take. Once he pulled the bottle away from his lips, he gagged and shivered.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Stiles clapped, taking a few chugs from his own bottle.

"Your turn! Chug! Chug! Chug!" They cheered. You took a deep breath before pressing the bottle to your lips. You felt the nasty liquid burn its way down, trying to keep up with the boys. It didn't take long at all for you and Stiles to start slurring your words and giggling at every little thing.

"Scott?" You leaned over his leg from the ground below his seat.

"Yeah, Y/N?" He answered, patting your back.

"Don't do that. I'm not a baby. Although, I do feel the need to burp," You slurred, making him laugh. "I hope you don't let this bring you down. But she really doesn't know what she's missing out on! You're handsome, and you're kinda funny sometimes, and you're like super hygienic. And you're nice! You're so nice! Man, if you weren't like my brother, I'd date you!"

"I'm not your brother."

"You aren't?" You pouted, feeling some tears begin to form. "You mean you don't see me like a sister? Scott, that's so sad. Take it back.."

"I take it back! I take it back! Don't cry!" He chuckled. "I am your brother."

"I knew it. We have the same eyes," You smiled, grabbing his cheeks to look at his eyes. You laughed when you saw his squished face in your hand. "You're cheeks aren't as squishy as they used to be. Stiles? Are yours?"