chapter 12

Am I gonna have the first book where the bad ex isn't named Carter
Maybe, maybe I am... You never know read the whole mother fucking thing to find out

Tw: our ugly toxic ex and sexual harassment 😔
--------------------------
(Y/n)
I woke up by (c/s/n) screaming in pain? So I quickly tried to get up when I felt something pull me down, I turned around to see ranboo literally hugging me in a deep sleep so I quickly slid of his arm which he tightend his grip on so I just woke him up and said the (c/s/n) just screamed which he let off quickly and went to check with me, we saw (c/b/n) and (c/s/n) in the kitchen with (c/s/n) having a knife in one hand and blood on the other hand
I ran to her and calmed her down while ranboo took (c/b/n) to another room which I was happy for, I quickly washed the cut and bandaged it and just said we can eat out as a breakfast today

I threw on a purple top and some jeans and yelled
"IS EVERYONE READY CAUSE WE ARE LEAVING" got the car keys and went in the car and waited until the car filled up, after 5 minutes of waiting they finally got in the car. Ranboo asked for the ox and I willingly gave it to him.

After 10 minutes of jamming to music we finally got to the cafe

(Don't ask it's a random cafe I found on the internet

And it looked super pretty, (c/s/n) bolted inside and we followed her inside as well, as the exterior the interior also looked super pretty. We saw (c/s/n) on a table already and went to sit there as well, a waiter came to our table after a few minutes while I was looking at the menu so I didn't see his face "I'll have (f/d) [favorite drink] and toast" "I'll have the same" ranboo said after, (c/s/n) and (c/b/n) ordered a hot chocolate which I expected and after waiting for a few minutes the waiter came back with our drinks and toast when I finally saw his face and he gave me a horribly snarky smirk to which ranboo noticed right away.

After we finished drinking our drinks and eating toast we went to the counter and yep it was the waiter who's actually my ex joey (don't know what name to put so I wrote down the first name that came in my mind) he rang us up and while he was giving me the recipt he touched my hand in a way that I just wanted to throw up at this man, it sent shivers and it felt horrible. I quickly skimmed through the recipt and on the bottom it said "nobody loves you like I do, love~" and I felt super uncomfortable so I crumbled up the paper and threw it in the bin and felt like going to the bathroom "hey guys I'll be back, just go in the car" and with that I gave the keys to ranboo and quickly went to the bathroom and I saw that there was also a back door near the female bathrooms but brushed it off and went to a stall to relive my self.

After I did my business and washed my hands I went outside to see joey waiting, "hi y/n~" that hi just made me get more mad at him and sent more shivers down my spine he walked up in front of me while I was trying to leave as fast I could but he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the alley way near by "oh y/n~ you don't know how much I have missed you my love" it made me disgusted "that guy isn't for you, he hates you, he wants you to die, but I on the other hand love you.. And if I can't love you then no one can.." And after that he tried to kiss me while taking off my shirt and I ran to the car to quickly get in it "Y/N THIS ISN'T THE LAST TIME YOU'LL SEE ME~" he yelled at me.

--------------------------
Word count: 724

Sorry for starving you guys haha... I got no motivation 😔😔😔