10 | Reunion's Splash

No limited April fools chapter this time, this chapter has actual effort and procrastination, I hope it seems that way!

Your body had already began to feel better, alas, you still felt groggy. Healing does take its toll after all.  "Y/...N...?" You heard an injured Elizabeth muster, "I... -'m sorry..." you immediately picked the woman up, holding her close to your face, "Are you okay...?" She bearly nodded.

You frowned to yourself, ashamed that you were too caught up in fighting the sins that you weren't able to protect her. "You're fine..." gently patting her head "You're fine...", you had finally remembered about Diane's presence.

"Diane...I-"
She was frozen, "Y/n... You're...You're...Like me...!" you tilted your head in confusion, then you remembered- Diane is still unaware of your shape-shifting abilities, "You're a giant..." The fact that you were naked didn't faze her, "I... I can't believe it! It's so nice to— to not be the only one around here..!!"

She gave you a warm hug, of course avoiding Elizabeth in order to not injure her. "I'm so happy...! I...I-! How did this happen?! Did the Holy Knight do this to you?! Oh- I'm so sorry if he did but could you stay like this perhaps just a little while longer...?! I can make you some giant's clothes if you like..!!"

"Ehm..." You couldn't find the words to reveal your truth... "Aww...~! Did you do this for me after you heard my speech about wanting to be small...?! Was this to make me feel less insecure about my giant-ness...?!" She paused, tugging herself away from you slightly and giving you a suspicious stare, "You aren't trying to get on my good side too easily, right...?! 'Cause just because you're a giant like me doesn't mean I'll automatically think positively of you...!"

"Well...-" You were going to attempt to explain yourself only to be interrupted by Meliodas, what's with this guy and being able to practically appear from nowhere-?! He was laid stomach-down on your collarbone, not even look at either you or Diane while speaking, but at your breasts. When was he ever going to get the chance to see them as big as this?! -He desperately wanted to remember all from this moment.

"Well, I think Y/n should stay like this... It's more mass to love after all..." You could sense the pervy smirk in his voice. Diane didn't appreciate this comment at all and her previous haze of admiration had now been completely wiped. "Rhhg..!! Captian-! You've never said that about me...!! What about MY mass?!!" She had grabbed the boy with both of her plush hands and glared, turning her back towards you.

With the two sins preoccupied argueing with eachother, you returned your attention to Elizabeth once more. Bringing the woman near your face, you spoke with a loving yet concerned expression, "Elizabeth... I'm sorry for fighting those two...You're my priority,, I should of kept you safe..."

Her wrist twitched twice; it was a meer attempt to reach out to you, "Y/n... You need to be your own priority...Se-...Secure your own safety before mine... I... Can look after myself..." Throughout her whole speech she kept heaving in pain, she was clearly in the wrong! Here she was, only a delicate human... Elizabeth needs you just as much as you need her-!! If you were to take her eyes off her again,, who knows what state she'll be in!!?

Nevertheless, you chose to agree with her. The last thing you'd want is to be the cause of her aggravation..."Sorry, Elizabeth... I really do promise to look out for myself more,, but, that won't stop me from feeling concerned about your safety-!!"
"As long... As you don't do anything about those feelings...Irrationally... It would cause more harm... Than,, than good..." The poor woman was writhing in pain, deep scratches in her skin and blood painted her body up and down and her previously adorable clothes were now torn and ruined.

"Y/n..." She quietly called out to you, "You need to tell Diane...Don't let your truth remain unspoken,, it'll only resurface later on...She needs to hear it from you..." She stared into your eyes, slightly pouting and curving her eyebrows upwards. All-in-all, making 'puppy eyes, was she aware of that? Perhaps she was...Either way, it worked a dime on you.