▪︎anxious▪︎ S.P

Sarah's your big sister and she helps you to calm down and gather strength

Request by holytrinitysophie
Its quite shirt but I hope you like it <3

◇◇◇

"Hey y/n, do I look okay?" Sarah walked through the door to her old room, only to find you in your pyjamas sitting on your bed. Your eyes being watery, your breathing unsteady and your hands were shaking. "Y/n?"

"Mhm you look great, Sar, are you done?" You swallowed the lump that formed in your throat as you looked into your sisters brown eyes.

"Yes, why are you not? We need to go in like five minutes" She asked slightly angered, but when she saw the tear lonely running down your cheek her eyes softened.

"I'm sorry I can't come"

"What? Why?" She frowned, but sat down next to you, her hand searching for yours.

"I'm sorry, I just can't-"

"Sshhh, its alright, talk to me, I'm here" She wiped away your tear. Sarah's heart broke it at sight of her little sister crying, and especially at the fact that she didn't know why and how she could stop it.

"I can't meet them, it's, I don't know all of them and then it's mom-"

"Okay okay I know sweetie. It's scary, but we have to meet them, and you don't want to let mother win over you, right?" She pressed, intending to remind you of your mother's wailing about you two being a disgrace to the family.

"I know but the people I'm i-" you kept panting and more tears ran freely down your cheeks.

"What's scaring you? What's the worst thing that could happen?"

"They look at me, judge I don't know!" You hurried through your sentence feeling embarrassed.

"Hey its okay, if that happens, we can leave, okay? We go back to dad's house if something makes you uncomfortable"
You nodded and gave your sister a hug, thanking her, for always being there, through everything.