abusive? X.T pt. 3

Tw: self harm (not any details) abuse

'*'*'*'*'

I was pretty sure that I would wake up in bed next to Xandra if I fell asleep on the plane, because it felt so surreal, sitting on a plane away from her. I must have looked really sad though, 'cause I could soon feel a tap on my arm, an older woman who sat next to me smiled at me.

"Hey, are you okay? You looked a little lost" She had a very soft and kind voice, with a slight accent, Irish I believe. "I'm Rose by the way"

"Uhm hi, I'm y/n, I'm fine thank you" I smiled back, but my face switched to a confused expression as I saw her look at me with wondering eyes.

"Y/n Y/l/n? Debbie's friend?" She asked with a big smile, looking at me intensively. I just nodded quietly, wondering how she knew.
"I live with her, and some other women, we've just compl-" she stopped herself, looking terrified.

"It's okay Rose, I know, and I understand. I know what she's doing" Her face fell back into its relaxed and happy state, and a small smile plastered her lips as she nodded slightly. "Are they nice?"

"What?" She perked up, looking at me with big eyes.

"The others, are they nice?" I mumbled, realising that I was going to live with eight people, not just Debbie.

"Yes! Debbie and Lou are really nice and Tammy is so sweet! Amita always cooks really good dinners too! And then nineball and Constance do like cool stuff on the computers. Oh and then there is my girlfriend Daphne, she's wonderful" she talked so fast I could barely understand with her accent, but I caught the names, and I knew Tammy, and Lou, it would be fine.

"Oh okay, um great" then I fell asleep, I was so exhausted, exhausted from keeping up with Xandra.

***

"Hey we're here" Rose nudged my arm, and I got up and out with her, then I saw her. A tall brunette with sunglasses and an expensive watch on her wrist; Danny's watch.

"Y/n"

"Debbie" I hugged her, she hugged me back, and all the pressure and stress just fell off my body and I started to cry.

"Come on let's go, then you can tell me what's actually going on" She stroked my back and put my bag in the car, letting Rose ride with us too.

"How was Las Vegas, Rose?" Debbie broke the silence, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

"Oh it was great, although it was very crowded you see, well so is New York but it was nice" we both chuckled at her rambling about Las Vegas, since she could talk about such weird things.

After a while we were there, a big loft filled with women. Dream. No but I was really nervous, mostly because I was scared that Xandra would show up and ruin everything.

"Everyone, this is y/n, my friend, if you don't make them feel welcomed I'm gonna take your money" Debbie took my hand and led me to a bedroom, sat me down on the bed and looked at me.

"What has she done to you?" She whispered.

"What?"

"Y/n, you're just a broken sliver of what you were when I last met you" She stroked my cheek, that was still relatively red since Xandra's slap.

"No, I'm okay"

"She hits you"

"No she doesn't"  I protested, I couldn't let Xandra get in trouble.

"That wasn't a question, I know she does" he grabbed my arm and pulled up my sleeve, seeing some red irritated lines along my wrist.

"You've relapsed, and you're skinnier, this isn't good y/n" tears pricked in my eyes, and looking back up, I saw that they did in hers too, Debbie was crying.

"I'm fine Debs, I'm just a lot to take care of, it's my fault"

"No, no it's not your fault, it hers, you're not seeing her again, you're staying here"

"Debbie-"

"You're staying here"

_______________

Not proof read heh