Abusive? X.T pt 4

I don't know why I felt surprised that Debbie let me stay with her, but she did, and it didn't seem like she would take "no" for an answer. The others were really nice, and it turns out that Rose's girlfriend Daphne, was Daphne Kluger. If I wasn't so exhausted from crying in Debbie's arms, I would've freaked out.

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" The softest of voices caught me before I fell into the darkness of sleep on the couch, opening my eyes I saw a blonde woman who I hadn't talked to for ages; four years, when I met Xandra, I stopped talking to her.

"I'm fine, tam-tam, you?" I shrugged, hoping she would fall, but of course she wouldn't, it was Tammy.

"I know you're not okay, what has she done to you, honey?" I was getting tired of everyone crying because of me, so I just shook my head and went looking for Debbie.

"Hey, Deb, where am I sleeping?" My eyes were glued to my hands which were fidgeting with my ring, a standard practice. Debbie's face contorted into a focused look, deep in thought as she was counting rooms and people.

"Well you can sleep alone, in a small room with only a couch, or you can share with Tammy, you know her and I think she missed you, she talked a lot about you when you first moved away with Xandra"

"She did?" I didn't think anyone would miss me when I moved away, that's what Xandra said, that I wouldn't be missed. There were a lot of things about Xandra that I never really noticed, until now. Sure she only hit me once or twice, at least that's what I'd like to think.

"Of course, y/n she had like the biggest crush on you, but you chose Xandra, and eventually, I think she got over you, maybe. She looks at you like you're a bottle of tequila though"

"Oh wow, uhm, sure I can share with her, I guess we have some things to talk about" I shrugged, and walked back to Tammy, and I bet that I looked like a coward, small steps, head bowed, fidgeting with my fingers. A small five year old girl walking to her mom after she did something bad. That's what I looked like.

"y/n, I'm sorry if I'm being pushy, I've just really missed you"

"tammy.." I threw myself in her arms, letting even more tears fall as she held me close. She must have overheard what Debbie said, because not long after that she helped me to her room, sat me down on her bed and hugged me.

"Baby, do you need help? We can help you get away from her, I promise" Her hand was caressing my cheek, her watery eyes searched mine for a hint of an answer. "She's abusive, y/n, you don't deserve this baby"

"She- she's not abusive, she just has her own ways of showing love, she loves me" I forced myself out of Tammy's arms. "I love her, and I need her, I'm nothing without her"