abusive? X.T

Tw: abuse

Tw: abuse

/|//\|\|//||\

"Can you just shut up!" Xandra shouted before slapping me across the face. I looked at her with shock in my eyes; she had never gotten physical with me before.

"I- baby I'm sorry, I'm so sor-"

"Just leave it, I'm sorry I upset you" I whispered, hand caressing my red cheek, I walked to our bathroom, preparing a bath for myself, to calm down. Slowly I took of my clothes, turning to the mirror I looked at my body; I hated it, Xandra had a way of making me feel confident, but that was a long time ago.

Getting in the bath, I almost slipped, and sitting down, I almost wished I had fallen and hit my head, I could've died if I was unlucky. I didn't move, I sat in the bathtub, knees to my chest, tears running down my face eventually connecting with the water in the tub.

When I finally got up, almost an hour later, Xandra was gone. She hadn't left a note nor a text. I didn't know if she would come back in a day or a month. Because that had happened before, she left, without saying a thing, and then almost a month later, she came back, as if nothing happened.

***
She did come home, after two days. She looked pretty rough, like she'd been drunk for a week. I helped her in, prepared a bath for her, and whilst she got clean I made dinner. Like nothing had happened, because if I didn't do this, she would scream at me.

"Hey- what are you doing?" She scoffed as she walked into the kitchen, eyes switched between looking at me and the pizza I made.

"Uhm, dinner? Aren't you hungry? We can eat later that's okay I can-"

"Shut up! I can't eat gluten I'll get fat, and so will you, you really need to chill out on the food you know? You've gotten bigger I don't like it" She moved her fingers in the air, motioning over my body. "What size are you even at now? Like extra large?" She chuckled.

"No, and why does that even mat-" I whispered but she cut me off with her hand, putting it in the air.

"Give me an apple I'm gonna watch some TV" She threw herself on the couch. Panic rushed through my body at this point.

"We uhm, we don't have any apples.." I mumbled.

"What? Why not?" She gazed at me, eyes burning.

"I'm allergic, remember?"

"I don't care! What do we have then? Only trash? No wonder you look like you do" She took the package of cigarettes laying on the counter before storming out again.

Slowly closing my eyes, my breathing turned into panting while I could hear my heart beating in my ears, and I waited for the tears to start pouring;but they didn't. I felt so numb, I just wanted to be loved. I needed Xandra.

I saw my phone laying innocently on the floor. I must have dropped it. I picked it up, looking at my background picture of Xandra. Going to my contacts, I opened Xandra's, but before I could type a message, my eyes caught our old texts.

Xan <3

Where are you?? I need more cigg buy that
5 days ago

ANSWER FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU BITCH
4 days ago

hi baby, I'm sorry, I'm not mad at you
4 days ago

Talk to me, pleeeeasee
4 days ago

Can you come home? I miss you
2 days ago

Hey? You've been gone for two days  are you okay?
5 hours ago

______

A/n. Hellu :)