𝓲𝓲- magic tricks and bathroom incidents

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗☽𓋪☾‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

IF YOU ASKED PHOEBE, she thought that this Percy boy was taking the news of the existence of Greek gods fairly well .

Sure, he didn't look delighted and was most probably in total denial, but at least he wasn't weeping and crying like most of the kids did . Like she did .

So by her standards he was totally fine.

The boy even had enough nerve to interrupt her card game by arguing with Mr.D , thankfully the god threatened to curse him to a fate worse than death and the game went on . The child of Hecate was totally almost winning when Chiron decided to all take them on a little tour of camp for the new boy .

She strongly suspected he did that in order to prevent her victory .

The girl giggled when she noticed that Percy was being very careful not to walk behind Chiron. Which was understandable; most people did not trust his back end the way they trusted his front.

They passed the volleyball pit. Several of the campers nudged each other. One pointed to the minotaur horn he was carrying. Another said, "That's him."

The brunette couldn't help but feel bad for him . They all looked at him like they expected the boy to do a somersault or something.

Phoebe noticed Percy looking  back at the farmhouse. He was checking out the brass eagle weathervane on top when something caught her eye, a shadow in the uppermost window of the attic gable. The curtains had moved . They exchanged a look ; he had seen it too.

"What's up there?" He asked Chiron.

He looked where Percy was pointing, and his smile faded. "Just the attic."

"Somebody lives there?"

"No . Not a single living thing ."

The centaur was indeed telling the truth, though only half of it . The new boy already had a hard day ; there was no need to make it worse by adding more complicated magic stuff.

But still , just to mess with him the girl used her magic to move the curtains again , while he was still looking.

Percy turned as white as a sheet , absolutely mortified and Chiron sent her a furious glare to which she replied with a proud grin .

Gods, people were so unappreciative of her comedic talents .

༻✯༺

Terribly unamused by her little trick , Chiron had separated the daughter of Hecate from the rest of the group by giving her the horrible job of finding a spot for Percy in the eleventh cabin .

Poor boy will have to sleep on the floor for a long time .

She made her way towards the cabin, smiling and waving at the campers she saw on the way . When she arrived Phoebe saw the blonde Athena kid she'd seen at the big house reading a book on the Hermes cabin's front porch. Weird. The claimed kids usually didn't hang around the eleventh cabin much.