𝓲𝓲𝓲- Lesson on puncuality

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗☽𓋪☾‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

IF YOU IGNORED ALL THE STARING AND WHISPERING that followed them afterwards, they had quite a lovely tour .

The girls showed Percy a few more places ; the metal shop (where Phoebe had to wait by the door considering she wasn't allowed in, all because of an unfortunate accident that occurred last summer), the lava climbing wall (which Percy didn't look excited about), and finally the arts and crafts room.

The arts and crafts cabin was probably Phoebe's favorite place in camp. That would probably come as a surprise for most people; how could a hyperactive, adrenaline driven girl like her prefer to spend hours hunched over a painting rather than go fight some monsters or climb a literal lava wall ?

Don't get her wrong, she enjoyed both of these activities just fine, but there was something about that little cabin covered in intricately carved birds and flowers, with its ceiling painted in bold colors, and the walls completely covered by the other campers' mediocre paintings. Inside she was often alone, the other campers rarely went into the cabin deeming it "a place for boring, weird kids."

The cabin was a much needed little bubble of calm inside the sea of chaos that was her life.

But of course she'd never tell anyone about that . Not Lyra. Not even Elliot. They wouldn't understand, they wouldn't care about little stupid stuff like that. It was just for her. Her own little secret.

Finally they returned to the canoeing lake, where the trail led back to the cabins.

"I've got training to do," Annabeth said flatly. "Dinner's at seven-thirty. I trust Phoebe to lead you there. On time."

The brunette raised an eyebrow and sent a smirk to the daughter of Athena, her own silent way to say make me. They all stood there silently until Percy blurted out;

"Annabeth, Phoebe, I'm sorry about the toilets."

The brunette chuckled, "Don't worry man, it's cool."

"Whatever."

"It wasn't my fault."

The daughter of Hecate looked at him skeptically, sending him a long side eye glance. Are you sure about that ?

"You need to talk to the Oracle,"

Annabeth said.

Phoebe turned around to face the blonde and stared at her, absolutely baffled. Nobody ever consulted the oracle.

"Listen Annie-Bell, I really don't think it's that serious-"

"Who?"

The brunette scoffed, "Not who. What. The Oracle." She turned to Annabeth, "You'll need to ask Chiron."