4

Ben's Pov 

I watched as taymor danced to feel like by ybn nahmir. "I feel like kobe" Tay raps as he dances with joe. "I'm spinning the block still here i bounce out with the mop" Joe raps behind him. "He's so beautiful" i mumble to my self as i smiled like an idiot watching taymor laugh and dance with joe. 

"You like joe?" Kentrell asks making me jump. "Dang bro don't be sneaking up on me like that" i say laughing while holding my chest. "Slime you ain't answer my question were you looking at joe?" kentrell asks. "Of course not i was looking at taymor" i say and he nods in approval. "Good cause joe off limits" Kentrell says. 

"But he told me he was single" i say with a smirk. "Don't try me and i'm shocked i'm just now realizing you like tay you act like your spiderman and he your mj" kentrell says with a laugh. "Whatever he told me he'd tell me one day i'm his hero and i like being his hero it will repay him for what he's done to me" i say. 

"Whipped but what he do for you?" Kentrell asks. "He made me feel happy and sane when i felt like i was losing it. I may be his hero but he's more then that to me he's my angel" i say while looking at tay with a lovestruck expression. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed