14

Third Person Pov 

"Your my best friend" Tay says randomly and ben smiles. "Anyone with eyes can see that" ben says and tay playfully punches his shoulder. "I'm serious and i want you to know no matter what you always will be" Tay says. "What's up with all the mushy stuff?" Ben asks. "Shut up i can't be nice" Tay says. 

"You can be nice just not out of the blue" Ben says before looking back at his phone and began smiling and typing. "You and ty seem to be getting close" Tay says trying to keep the irritation out of his tone. "I mean we always been close" Ben says. "Well ya'll seem to be closer all of a sudden" tay says.

"If i didn't know any better i'd think you had a problem with us hanging out" Ben says. "Ion have a problem with ya'll hanging out but i do have a problem with you starting to treat me different" Tay says. "How am i treating you different?" Ben asks. "First off you barely hang out anymore" Tay says. 

"All you talk about is ty and if your not talking about him your on the phone with him or hanging out with him! Ty is all you care about now" Tay says. "That is not true" Ben says and tay scoffs while rolling his eyes. "Yes it is! You've been acting like this ever since-" Tay starts before he's being cut off. 

"We're not bringing that up" Ben says. "Well clearly we need to cause since then you've been acting different and i tried to give you time but the more time i give you the quicker i lose my best friend. Your one of the most important things in my life and i can't lose you" Tay says honestly. 

"I haven't been acting different and your not going to lose me. I've been hanging out with ty because he's my friend" Ben says. "What about us?" Tay asks. "You and me are friends" Ben says. "Funny cause i thought we were best friends" Tay says. "What do you want from me?" Ben asks. 

"I want us to have an actual conversation about what happened instead of just agreeing nothing happened and slowly losing each other in the process. Our friendship means so much to me and i'm not going to let anything ruin that" Tay says. "I need to go i can't do this with you right now" Ben says. 

Tay could do nothing but watch his friend leave wondering what truly caused all this mess. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed