8

Ben's Pov 

"Why you been acting different towards me?" Tay asks making me feel a little nervous. Should i tell him or should i not? "Tay i haven't been acting different" i say and he gives me a look. "Ben save that for one of yo other friends i know you so tell me what's up" Tay says grabbing my hand making my heart race. I want to tell him but what if i tell him and everything changes for the worst. 

"Tay i have just felt so happy with you being out of prison that it caused me to act a little different" i say and his face softens. "I'm happy to be back home but i feel like your not telling me everything and i don't like it when you keep secrets from me" Tay says looking down. "You know i always tell you the truth unless it's to-" I start before he cuts me off. 

"Unless it's to protect me i know but sometimes i have to protect you to. I wanna be your hero to" Tay says making my heart flutter. "Your alredy way more then a hero to me" I say and he wraps his arms around me tightly. "I love you ben" Tay says and i feel happy yet sad at the same time at his words. I'm happy because he loves me but i'm sad it's the same way i love him. "And i love you" i say. 

I couldn't say i love you to because that would mean i loved him in a friend way to which i didn't. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed