Sunset

Bonnie was practicing his guitar on the stage, testing out some new notes for the song. He had nothing better to do since it was 10:49pm and the nightguard haven't arrived yet. He was so focused on playing, that he didn't hear the voice calling him out.

"Bonnie..." The voice said. "Bonnie, you hear me?" Bonnie still didn't hear a single thing. "BONNIE!"

"WHA-!" He was snapped out of his thoughts. "What's happening?!"

"Are you listening to me?" The voice asked again.

"Chica! You scared me!"

"Me? Scared you? Are you being serious right now?" Chica mocked him.

"What do you want from me?"

"I wanted to ask you why are you playing your guitar. Didn't you notice that it's Saturday?"

"Wait, it's weekend already?"

"Of course it is! The nightguard is not coming tonight. Well, I better be going. I left the pizza in the oven. Oh! And, by the way, Freddy is looking for you." Chica said leaving the room.

"Freddy's lokking for me?" Bonnie asked curiously, blushing a little.

"Yup! He said that it's something important. I think that you'll find him in the guard's office." With that said, Chica finally left the room.

Bonnie immediately stood up and started walking towards the office. What did Freddy want from him? Bonnie started overthinking. He did had a crush on his friend, but he didn't want to ruin their friendship in case Freddy doesn't feel the same way. He couldn't lost him. Even though it hurt to see him every day and not tell him about his feelings, Freddy was all that Bonnie had.

Bonnie finally reached the office. Freddy was sitting in a chair, looking through some documents. He was too focused to notice that the bunny had entered the office. Bonnie looked through the papers that his friend was holding. After a few seconds Freddy put the documents down on the desk. He got up from the chair and was about to leave the room to go look for Bonnie. In that moment he noticed his friend standing behind him.

"HOLY CRAP!" Freddy falled back in a chair, screaming, while he accidently hit Bonnie.

"OUCH! Why did you hit me?!"

"You scared the sh*t out of me!"

"I'm sorry, okay?" Bonnie could feel the tears coming to his eyes.

"I'm sorry too..." Freddy said. "I overreacted a bit."

"That doesn't change the fact that it hurt." Bonnie stated. "Anyway, Chica told me that you were looking for me."

"Ah! Right. I wanted to tell you that we're gonna have new animatronics here in the next week."

"Wait, what? Why?"

"The other pizzeria went bankrupt."

"Does Chica and Foxy know?"

"They didn't want to listen to me."

"What about Goldie?"

"I can't find him anywhere."

"What are the animatronics names?"

"Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, Mangle and Puppet." Freddy enumerated everyone. "Oh, and Deliah will visit us tomorrow."

"Why?" Bonnie asked. "What did she do this time?"

"I think she caused another fight with her brother."

"Again? Why are they always sending her to us?"

"I don't know. Maybe it's because she likes all of us?