Prank War

Bonnie was about to enter the kitchen. He opened the door wide. Something had fallen with a loud bang. Two seconds later, Bonnie found himself soaking wet and a bucket laying on the floor.

"...Whoever put that bucket on the door is gonna pay!" He yelled making sure everyone could hear him.

"Freddy have done that." Chica said with a slice of pizza in her hand. "I was afraid to take it down, so I left it where he put it.

"Thanks Chica for telling me." He said leaving the kitchen to change his still wet clothes.

"How are you gonna make him pay?"

"You will see."

Bonnie walked over to his room, but he didn't saw Freddy. That bastard is propably hiding somewhere. But not for long. He will get him eventually.

When Bonnie opened the door to his room, he saw pink glitter all over the floor and rainbow sprinkles on his bed. He was pretty sure it was Freddy again. Bonnie managed to walk over to the wardrobe without stepping on glitter. He opened its door to search for some dry clothes.

Bonnie screamed. On one of his hoodies climbed up a huge spider. It couldn't be Freddy. He knew Bonnie was terrified of spiders. He wouldn't make his friend have nightmares because of it.

He wouldn't...

He didn't...

He couldn't...

Bonnie ran out of his room. That was clearly enough! Freddy has got too far this time.

"You son o a b*tch!" He yelled and burst into Freddy's room. "That's it!

"Wait, what dit I do?" Freddy acted like he didn't do anything.

"I don't know, maybe put a bucket on the kitchen door, glitter in MY ROOM, sprinkles on MY BED and a spider in MY WARDROBE!

"What are you talking about?"

"Are yout even listening to me?!"

"I didn't do anything!"

"Oh, you will regret that. Just you wait." Bonnie threatened Freddy and left his room.

But how he will get his revenge? He wasn't as clever as Freddy. It won't give such reaction on him as he wanted. But... Maybe with a little help?

Bonnie walked over to Pirate Cove. He kinda didn't wanted to do that, but he had no other option. If he didn't ask Foxy, Freddy could get away.

"Foxy? You're in there?" Bonnie walked closer to Foxy's hideout.

"What's up lad'?" The pirate put his head out from behind the curtains.

"I need your help with something."

"What be it?"

"I need to get revenge on Freddy, but I don't know how."

"Cap'n Foxy thinks, 'e can 'elp ye. Come in! I'll explain it to ye."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Freddy was walking around the pizzeria. Where did Bonnie go? He wouldn't dissapear without telling anyone. Something was wrong. Freddy walked closer to Pirate Cove. It was the only place he didn't searched yet... Foxy will be mad... But I have to find Bonnie, he though. As soon as Freddy looked inside, he saw Bonnie and Foxy sleeping. Were they... Hugging each other?