Blue is the Warmest Colour

Lauren and Camila are forced to hang out by their parents but they hate each other so to piss Camila off, Lauren puts on a really explicit movie (Blue Is the Warmest Color) so sexual tension builds up and they eventually end up having sex.
--
"I'm not hanging out with her." Lauren stated matter of factly to her mother standing by her bed room door.
"Yes.You are, Lauren." Clara stated.
"No...I'm really not." Lauren said back to her mom in a not so polite tone.
"Lauren..." Her mother warned. "You are spending some time with her when she comes over later. No ifs, ands, or buts, got it?" Clara turned on her heel to exit her daughters' room, but before she did, she quickly glanced over her shoulder, "And by the way, I don't like your attitude." And with that she made her way out of Lauren's room, leaving her no room to argue.
Lauren rolled her eyes and sighed deeply, realizing that one way or another she'd have to hang out with Camila later when her family came over. It's not that Lauren didn't like Camila... Actually, no, she didn't. Ever since the Cabello family moved in next door a few years ago, Lauren's parents befriended them and now they're the best of friends. On the other hand, Lauren and Camila didn't get along very well. Lauren's mother always thought that Camila was such a well-rounded person, and Clara was always comparing her daughter to the younger girl.
Camila was smart, Camila had good grades, Camila played instruments, Camila had something going for herself...Camila this, Camila that. Lauren was tired of hearing herself be compared to her, that she grew so frustrated and developed a certain kind of dislike for the brunette. Lauren was her own person, and she hated feeling that her mom wasn't accepting of who she was, and wanted her to be someone she wasn't. Lauren just hated having to spend time with Camila because she knew that it would just remind her mom and herself of 'what could be going for her'. Guess she would just have to suck it up and deal with her tonight, right?
--
Lauren was sitting on her bed, eyes closed with her earphones in as she listened to her music at the highest volume they could possibly go when her mom came barging in and pulled them right out.
Lauren, startled by her mothers' movement jumped up and her eyes shot open, a hand going up to her chest in shock. "What the fu...?" Her face flushed red when she realized it was her mom towering over her on the side of the bed. "I mean-" she stuttered before Clara cut her off.
"Camila and her family are here. Come down and say hi to everyone, okay?" Her mom said, disregarding that her daughter almost full on cursed in front of her. Maybe she was just used to hearing her do so anyways.
Lauren groaned loudly before flinging both of her feet over the side of the bed and standing up to go downstairs.
"Lauren...what did I tell you about your attitude?" The older woman warned.
"Ok, sorry." She said with emphasis on the last word. "Jeez..." she muttered under her breath as she made her way out the bedroom door, her mom trailing behind.
"What was that, Lauren?" Clara asked, seemingly hearing Lauren mumble under her breath annoyed.
Lauren ignored her mother and continued to make her way down the flight of stairs, plastering a fake smile on her face once the family who lived next door was in sight. She gave each of them a hug and a peck on the cheek in greeting, but only giving Camila a wave and smile.
"Lauren, sweetie, why don't you take Camila up to your room?" Clara said once she saw that Lauren had greeted the Cabello's. Lauren simply gave a fake smile and nodded at her mother's words as she then directed Camila to come upstairs with her.
Once they reached her room, Lauren sat on the bed as her back rested against the headboard, noticing that Camila was still standing at the door looking around the room.
"You can come sit on the bed, you know?" The older girl told Camila, smirking.
"Oh," The brunette simply answered. "Right." She walked awkwardly slow over to Lauren's bed as the older girl raised her brows, watching her do so.
It's not that Camila and Lauren hadn't hung out before, it just really hadn't been in Lauren's room. The both of them had usually stayed with the rest of the family whenever they were together. There had only been a few times where Camila was in Lauren's room, and neither times were for very long. The fact that she knew the older girl didn't really like her, made it much worse.
Lauren didn't like Camila, and Camila didn't like Lauren. Well... Camila just hated the fact that Lauren was what she wasn't. Lauren was popular, Lauren had friends, Lauren went to parties, Lauren had a life outside of school. Maybe Camila was just jealous of her.
The two girls sat in silence, both scrolling through their phones for quite some time before Lauren thought of an idea. She smirked to herself as she stood up to grab her laptop from her desk and then quickly taking her previous position in her bed next to Camila.
Lauren logged onto Netflix and went straight to the "Gay & Lesbian Movies" genre. She knew exactly what movie she was going to put on.
Camila shifted her position on the bed uncomfortably on seeing the title of the movie the girl beside her had clicked on. Blue Is the Warmest Color. Camila's face grew red immediately and was glad that Lauren didn't see that. Camila had actually seen the movie before, not to mention, by herself though. It would be completely different watching it with someone this time, maybe even awkward, considering it was Lauren. Camila tried to diminish the thought from her head and just tried to remember words that she once heard before; it will only be awkward if you make it awkward.
"Cool if we watch this?" Lauren asked the brunette, turning to meet her gaze.
"Yeah," Camila said a little too quickly. "I mean, sure, yeah that's fine." Way to make actually make the situation awkward, Camila thought to herself. Out of all movies, why was Lauren playing this one in the first place? She pondered in her mind.
Lauren just smiled smugly, already noticing the effect her idea had already made on the other girl.
--
It wasn't too far into the movie, but Lauren was kind of enjoying the presence of the girl next to her. Although they had only exchanged a few words throughout the movie-surprisingly-it actually wasn't as bad as Lauren thought it would be. Of course, other than the fact that there had already been a few sex scenes shown. The sexual tension between Lauren and Camila was evident. Both girls were in close proximities of each other on the bed, and every once in a while during the intimate parts, they'd both shift their positions and gradually move closer to one another. Before Lauren knew it, she kind of forgot her whole purpose on watching this specifically picked out movie. She was way too distracted by the admittedly beautiful girl sitting next to her. Lauren had to at least admit that she was beautiful.
The space in between Lauren's legs began to grow wetter and wetter, not only because of the view on the screen, but the thought of maybe making a move on the girl beside her. Her lust was beyond what she could control at this point, and she was worried that Camila was noticing her frequent shifting and crossing her legs to try and subside the throbbing she felt between them.
"Fuck it." Lauren muttered under her breath, suddenly pausing the movie. She met Camila's confused gaze, but didn't give the girl a chance to voice her confusion, and didn't give herself a chance to explain what she was doing. Lauren moved her finger to rest under Camila's chin as she crashed their lips together in a-surprisingly enjoyable kiss. Camila's pink lips were very soft and fit perfectly against Lauren's.
"Lauren...what- what-" Camila tried to ask a little breathlessly before Lauren cut her off with her lips again as she straddled the younger girls hips.
"I'm going to make you feel good." Lauren whispered against her lips before trailing her own down Camila's jaw and attaching to her neck. At first, she left soft kisses and then open-mouthed ones, then switching to rough bites and sucking before soothing it with her tongue afterwards. The brunette bit down on her lip to suppress the moan that was threatening to escape her throat as Lauren worked on her neck.
Camila wasn't so sure she should be doing this with the older girl at all right now. She had only ever had her first kiss and nothing further than that with anyone else. Not that she was against it, but she obviously had never been with a girl. She wasn't very experienced whatsoever, but she couldn't find herself to tell Lauren to stop.
Lauren put her hands on Camila's hips and lightly tugged, in a silent gesture for her to lay down on the bed fully before her lips kissed a path to the center of her chest. Lauren slid her hands under the shorter girls shirt, caressing her toned stomach lightly as she reconnected her lip with Camila's in a kiss that was deepened shortly after. The older girls' hands slid further up Camila's torso and she pulled away from Lauren to lift her arms up, allowing her to take off her shirt.
The sight of Camila's almost naked upper body only made the pool of wetness between her legs grow more. Lauren had the urge to tell the other girl that she was beautiful, so beautiful, but she didn't want to admit it out loud. Lauren slid the straps of her bra down her shoulders, then reached behind her to unhook it completely. She quickly took off her shirt and bra as well before placing the garment on the floor. Turning back to Camila, she met her lustful eyes, as well as her own. Lauren connected their lips in a heated kiss as the younger girl leaned back down into the bed with her elbows an forearms supporting her. Their tongues collided hungrily for one another, Camila moaning softly into the contact.
Lauren pulled away from Camila's mouth, moving her lips to enclose her nipple in her mouth as her hands grazed her curves. She laid down fully on the bed, her head on Lauren's pillow. "Fuck," Camila voiced in a raspy and slightly deep tone as Lauren worked in a combination of sucking, licking and nibbling. She arched her back when the older girl moved to her other nipple, giving it an even better treatment.
Camila had never felt this type of pleasure before. Every time Lauren made contact with her, it would send a shiver down her spine. Her center was already soaked and Lauren had barely even done anything yet. She tried to suppress the many moans that threatened to escape her mouth, but didn't succeed every time.
Lauren replaced her mouth on Camila's breasts with her hands, palming and needing them as she bit down on a spot in the center of Camila's stomach, under where she had just been working. She bit down roughly and then soothed it with her warm tongue, knowing that it would leave a mark. She looked up to see Camila's eyes closed, her lip in between her teeth as her hands gripped Lauren's duvet desperately. Lauren smirked against Camila's stomach. She moved her hands from her grip on Camila's breast, to sit on the side of her thighs before trailing her lips down the rest of her stomach and stopping right before the waistband of her jeans. She looked up at Camila again and this time she was looking back at Lauren with a hooded gaze.
"Lauren..." Camila started. "Please," she begged, her center throbbing for attention.
Sure, Lauren heard her, but she didn't listen. She continued to tease Camila, her lips latching onto her left hipbone as she kissed and bit with her mouth and teeth. "Oh, fuck," Camila panted, her breathing becoming slightly heavier and Lauren not knowing that it was her 'spot'. Camila thought that if Lauren didn't stop teasing her soon that she'd come undone just by what she was doing now. The older girl gave the same treatment to the other hipbone and Camila moved one of her hands to grip the back of Lauren's neck. She finally disconnected her mouth and her hands found the hem of Camila's jeans, unbuttoning them as she slid them down her legs and throwing them to the floor, revealing the girls black lace underwear. Camila was thankful she wore black panties today because or else she'd be sure you could see the pool of wetness that had formed in between her legs.
Lauren lowered her mouth to the brunette's center, kissing it softly as she could feel the wetness of her core on her lips. "You're so wet," Lauren said. "Did I make you do that?" Lauren asked teasingly and in almost seductive voice. Camila didn't answer, but simply just shut her eyes tighter. "Did I?" Lauren asked again as her fingers hooked to the hem of her panties.
"Yes," Camila practically whimpered. "Please Lauren," She begged again. Lauren smiled and then proceeded to slide the younger girls' underwear down the curve of her legs and placed them with the rest of the pile of clothes. Lauren took the opportunity and pulled her own pants off as well as her underwear, leaving both girls completely naked now.
Lauren brought her hands to rest on Camila's thighs, spreading her soaked center with her thumbs and lowering her face, immediately running her tongue through her folds. As soon as Lauren made contact with her throbbing core, Camila elicited the loudest moan yet, her back arching off the bed. The green eyed girl enclosed her mouth on the bundle of nerves and swirling her tongue around it. After a few minutes, Lauren entered a finger into the girls' wetness, quickly noticing how her walls clenched around it. "Oh my God," Camila threw her head back in pleasure and tangled her hand in the hair at the back of Lauren's head.
"Damn, you're tight," Lauren said in a low voice, pumping her fingers at a slow pace before her mouth connected back down to the sensitive nub, stimulating it with the tip of her tongue.
"Faster," Camila commanded almost desperately. Lauren obliged and sped up her pace as her other hand roamed up to cup Camila's right breast and teasing her nipple in between her fingers. After a few more pumps, the older girl added a second finger while Camila moved her hips against them. Camila's grip in Lauren's hair became tighter as she felt herself coming close. "Fuck," She panted. "I'm gonna come," Her breathing became erratic as Lauren felt her walls clench around her digits. The younger girl bucked her hips against Lauren as she reached her climax and her legs began to tremble. Lauren removed her fingers from Camila's core and kissed along her inner thighs as she came down from the pleasure.
Lauren placed a final kiss at the top of Camila's center before moving up to crash her lips against Camila's soft ones. Camila reached for the button of Lauren's jeans, but she quickly grabbed her wrists and pinned them on either side of her head on the bed, smirking against the brunette's lips as she did so. Lauren puller her mouth away and flipped her dark hair over to her left shoulder as she looked at Camila with her mesmerizing eyes. "I'm not done yet," She almost whispered with a devious smile. Camila smiled back at her before Lauren reached for her own button on her jeans and pulled them off along with the thong she wore. Lauren would be lying if she said the spot between her legs wasn't throbbing for attention. She placed one more kiss against her lips, then lowered herself back on top of Camila, their chests pressed together and their centers aligned.
Lauren interlocked her fingers with Camila's and pinned them down above her head again before she began to circle and move her hips against the other girls sensitive nub, creating friction. Camila moved her hips with Lauren's in unison as the older girl shut her eyes and moaned in pleasure at the sensation. Lauren sunk her teeth into the base of the beautiful girl beneath her when their centers clashed together in a particularly hard thrust, sure that it would leave a mark that would last for days. Both girls could feel a layer of perspiration forming on their skin as they continued to grind their wet centers together. "This feels so good," Lauren said breathlessly as she could sense her high coming close. She buried her face into Camila's neck after an especially hard swipe. "Shit," She moaned and then quickly after feeling herself coming undone on top of the younger girl.
She slowed her movements as her legs grew weaker from the intense amount of lux she was feeling in the moment, Camila also reaching her second orgasm as she writhed underneath Lauren. Both girls came to a complete stop as Lauren collapsed next to the girl beside her on the bed, while they both tried to steady their heavy breathing.
"Holy shit," The green eyed girl started. "That was amazing." Lauren and Camila said in unison. They both laughed at the coincidence and then turned their heads to meet each others' gaze, a genuine smile creeping on their faces when Lauren interlocked their hands in between their bodies again.
-------

S/O to @ 5hfanfiction on tumblr :-)