Screw dinner .. ?

Camila's POV:

Its the end of the Reflection Tour until the summer tour and everyone was saying their goodbyes before they're off to the restaurant. We all decided to have dinner together one last time before we're off to home for a break.

I had already said my goodbyes to the girls, well accept one. Lauren. Lauren and I aren't on the best terms but we occasionally talked. She was still packing her things in her hotel room while everyone else was on their way to dinner. I had told the others to go because I would catch a ride with Lauren so it left us with some time to say our goodbye.

This wasn't just any goodbye. Lauren and I both know we had feelings. We never talked about it but sometimes we'd do things. At least used to. Anyway, things got complicated and she suddenly hated me so hopefully I'll get an explanation.

I sighed calmly before knocking on her door. I straightened out my yellow collared shirt.

"Hey." Her soft tone said when she opened the door. She looked a little flustered but smiled.

"Can I come in?" I asked shyly. She nodded slowly and opened the door wide open and stepped back, allowing me to enter.

"I didn't know you were still here. What's up?" She asked.

We walked the the bed where her suitcase was located. She was probably just finishing packing everything.

"I know we're not on good terms but I just want to say that I hope your break releases all the stress you've been building up. And I know that we weren't really allowed to make contact or we never really talked but I love you Lauren and I'll always be here for you." I said to her. I'm surprised I didn't stutter or sound really nervous.

"Thanks, Camz." She said with a warm smile. She hasn't called me Camz since around the beginning of the year. She continued to speak so I made sure she had all of my attention. "I'm sorry for not speaking with you often or at least saying hi to you or asking how your day was. I think I really need this break.. And I'm glad you dropped by. This helped get some weight off my shoulders."

I nodded and smiled at her. She was so beautiful. Especially being so close to her.. Her features close up were actually flawless. Her eyes were more grey than green but they still looked stunning.

I don't know why or what happened but I felt my lips on hers, I immediately regretted it because she wasn't kissing back. I pulled away and hated myself but I found Lauren in awe and her mouth slightly open. She was still processing what just happened as well as me.

"I'm so sorr-" I tried to apologize but she pushed her lips more firmly onto mine that I gently fell back. She climbed onto me and straddled my hips. I couldn't believe what was happening.

This was so unexpected but it's not like it's never happened anyway...

She took my bottom lip between her teeth as she slowly pulled away, biting my lip. I groaned but enjoyed the feeling.

Her lips then enclosed on my neck, causing me to whimper and squirm. I felt her cold fingers slowly tracing up my sides.

"Shirt." She said in the crook of my neck, "Off."

I obeyed her and sat up, quickly pulling the soft cotton off my torso. Her eyes were full of lust and she bit her bottom lip. She began unclamping my bra but before she let it fall off of my chest she asked, "Is this okay Camila?"
"Yeah." I said of course.

I lied on my back again and she hovered above me. She separated my legs and settled there. Our lips connected again, a slow sensual kiss turned into sloppy kisses fast. I felt my jeans being adjusted and suddenly her hands were lightly tracing up and down my underwear.