The .. Gift?

Once Lauren walked into her and Camila's apartment, she could hear Camila's soft footsteps coming her way.

"Hey baby." The green eyed girl greeted her long time girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, I missed you." Camila told the other girl as her arms were clinging onto Lauren's arm and walked with her into the bedroom.

"What'd you get?!" Camila asked excited once she noticed the pink and black bag Lauren had brought.

"Uh- Camz, maybe we shouldn't.." Lauren tried to stop the younger girl but she was already digging the bag. "..open it." Lauren continued after Camila took the strap on dildo out of the bag.

"Lauren?" Camila asked as she examined the silicon object for a moment before looking at her girlfriend. There was a confused look on Camila's face, almost surprised.

"I was thinking maybe we can try it..?" Lauren asked. Her and Camila had always had the same thing in bed and she figured they could try something new.

"Lauren." She said firmly. "Really? Is this your way of telling me I'm bad in bed?" She asked laughing and blushed as she admired Lauren's flushed cheeks.

"No- no. You're amazing but I thought maybe we can try something different." Lauren explained to the confused girl with a sly smirk on her face "I just can't get the image of using this on you out of my head lately." Lauren flirted.

"Try it on." Lauren said quietly and almost inaudible. Camila looked shocked when she heard those words.

"What?" The younger girl asked; wanting to hear Lauren those exact words again. "Like right now?"

"Put it on." Lauren repeated; This time it was audible and clear before licking her lips.

"I am not putting this on." Camila told told the other girl as she set the object down onto the bed. "Wait, so this was your idea because you want it." She had a sly smile on her face because she realized Lauren wanted to do this.

"Oh c'mon Camz. Just try it on." Lauren tried to encourage. "We don't have to use it but at least let me see you in it...?"

"Yeah well it's two in the afternoon and we have dinner with your parents if you didn't remember." Camila reminded the girl. Lauren gave Camila a pleading look. She dropped the object in the bag as she starred at her girlfriend.

"Who cares if it's two. Nothing's gonna happen anyway." Lauren told Camila.

"Yeah.. Right." Camila said and chuckled.

"Please. Can you-"

"Okay- okay." Camila agreed. Lauren smiled and kissed her cheek like the spoiled girlfriend she was.

Camila grabbed the fairly big object and entered the washroom as she read the box.
8 inches.
Damn

--

"It looks weird!" Camila yelled from the washroom.

"Just come out." Lauren yelled back. She was scared but happy, and she had a plan.

Camila looked down and sighed before walking out of the small room and into their bedroom covering her mouth with slight embarrassment. "We've never done something like this-"

Lauren was rubbing herself as she waited for Camila. She was fully naked laying on their bed, planning to change her girlfriends mind somehow.

"To be honest it looks- uhm.. really stupid Lauren I really.." Camila was saying but trailed off her sentence at the view of Lauren with her fingers. She had never seen Lauren touch herself before so this came as a shock but turned her on.