Grind On Me

Camila and Lauren were sitting in the kitchen, making fondu and listening to music.

Camila's parents were out of town and she didn't want to stay home alone so she invited her girlfriend, Lauren, to stay over for the weekend.

They were peacefully making chocolate fondu and strawberry's until Grind On Me by Pretty Ricky started playing.

"Really?" Lauren asked Camila while laughing.

"It was a good song okay? ... At the time!" Camila protested while giggling.

Camila went to make a move to change it but Lauren insisted she leave it on.

So Camila did as told and left the music alone.

"This song is kinda good if you think about it." Lauren confessed.

"Ah maybe." Camila said.

They both began singing the song, dancing to it together and laughing.

Baby grind on me, relax your mind, take your time on me.
Let me get deeper shorty ride on me.

Lauren seated herself on the stool she was sitting on again and laughed at Camila trying to dance to the song.

"Shut up." Camila said laughing as she sat on Lauren's thighs.

"Stupid song." Lauren said as she ate a strawberry.

A small elated laugh fell from Camila's mouth at Lauren's comment.

The chorus of the song began playing again and they both sang along.

Baby grind on me.
Relax your mind, take your time on me.

As they were singing it, Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck and began moving her buttocks in a rhythm.

Lauren trailed off the song as she came to realization that Camila was grinding her ass on her.

"Oh- no wait sorry. It was becau-"

"Shut up." Lauren let out a small laugh before she cupped the younger girls face and kissed her.

They pulled away and Camila smiled at the view of the Beautiful green eyed girl.

"What?" Lauren questioned the girl.

"You're really pretty." Camila commented, smiling.

"And you're really hot." Lauren said as she smirked and began giggling at Camila's reaction.

Camila's cheeks flushed with a shade of pink.

"And now you're adorable." Lauren said smiling at the girl blushing.

Camila leant forward again, firmly pushing her lips into Lauren's and making their kiss sloppy and wet.

They pulled away after a moment to breath. Camila rested her forehead on Lauren's and looked into her eyes. She placed her hands on the back of Lauren's neck and slightly dug her nails into the girls neck and pulled her back into a kiss.

The kiss became deep within seconds.
Lauren's tongue glazed on Camila's bottom lip, asking for permission.

Camila opened her mouth slightly enough for Lauren to slip her tongue inside. The older girl did as she wanted and her tongue entered her Girlfriend's mouth, feeling the familiar depths.

Camila groaned at the feeling and began moving her butt in the same rhythm that she was doing.

Camila disconnected their lips and began kissing Lauren's neck.