Crying

WARNINGS: crying, abuse(mental), attempted suicide, suicidal thoughts

CHARACTERS: Tommy, Wilbur, Philza
____________________________________________
Tommy POV:

"Bye guys! I'll see you next stream, and make sure to use your twitch prime on me!"
I said as I ended stream, today hadn't been the best day as I had just got done crying before starting my stream. Recently my mum hasn't been around as much due too work and that's been making my dad really stressed, he's been taking it out on me but I really don't care.

I hopped out of my gaming chair receiving a notification from my phone 'one missed video call from 'Wilbur' call back?'
I clicked the call back button as I sat down on my bed, two rings later and Wilbur picked up.

"Hey Tommy! I'm outside right now so sorry for the bad audio."
Wilbur said as I saw him sit down on a park bench. I thought about what to say back when a thought popped up in my head "oh yeah, why did you call me bye the way." I saw Wilbur struggle to get comfortable on the bench when he looked at the phone and replied. Panic rose in me as he said how he noticed that my eyes were red during my stream and he wanted to make sure I was okay.

I debated telling him or not. He surely wouldn't care about my dad calling me names, or screaming so loud our neighbors came to check out the noise. He wouldn't care how I felt more horrible everyday, or how I've had thoughts of harming myself.
I realized I was thinking too much about it so I quickly replied. "I'm fine, just didn't get very much sleep before stream."

He looked like he was debating telling me something but as soon as he opened his mouth I heard my front door slam open. Wilbur quickly asked what it was and I replied with "it's nothing, gotta go bye!" As I quickly ended the call not giving him time to speak.

I heard my father shout at me to come downstairs, I complied and got off my bed then left my room and walked down stairs.

I reached the bottom of the stairs to see my father sitting at the table with a woman I had never seen before next to him.
He opened his mouth to speak and said. "Listen Tommy, this woman is my girlfriend and you WILL respect her, you hear?"

Anger rose in me as realization hit, my dad is cheating on my mum. I heard the lady tell him that I don't need to worry about respecting her too early since she's new.

My father gave me a cold glare telling me not to talk about my mum but I just couldn't be quiet anymore.
I shouted at him. "I have a mum already! She's just always at work! Are you really gonna cheat on mum like that. You bastard!"

The nice lady looked at him in pain and I realized that she didn't know about mum. My dad gave me a death stare and got up out of his seat walking over too me. He got real close and whispered "listen here boy, you were supposed to be quiet about your annoyance of a mother, you know what, do us all a favor and kill yourself, I'm sure I'd make those 'friends' of yours happy too. They must be getting real tired of your annoying ass."

The lady heard what he said and started screaming at him. He backed away from me as the meaning of his words truly started to sink in.

I ran up the stairs crying as his words replayed in my head. I swung my door open slamming it behind me as I went in. The screaming and crying coming from downstairs just got louder and louder.

It started to get really hard to breath and before I knew it I was on the ground gasping for air. My mind was racing about what he said, one part in particular stuck out to me, the part where he said my friends wouldn't care if I died.

Before I could let my mind think about the bright side I grabbed a pocket knife from my bedside table and held it to my chest. My hands were shaking and I could feel the sweat mix with tears as it fell down my face.