5

A/N sorry I missed posting last week, Wattpad wasn't working.

Macie's POV

Holy shits its my turn.

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo. I was gonna kiss them.

I couldn't quite grasp the reality of that. Maybe I was the one who fell out of the tree?

"FINALLY! I'M FINALLY GOING TO KISS A GIRL!" Tommy shouted.

I smiled. He was so obnoxious.

"Who's first?" Ranboo asked.

"You." I couldn't wait to see his face.

"Oh, God."

Tubbo grinned and looked at Ranboo. As did everyone else.

"Oh, geez. Ok, um." He reached up and took his glasses off. His eyes were so beautiful.

Then he pulled his mask off.

I could understand why he'd want to hide his face from people, but he was just so handsome. I grinned and walked closer to him.

God, he's tall.

I'm a shorty. Like, 5'5. He's over a foot taller.

"Mr. Ranboo. Do I have permission to kiss you?" I asked.

His lips turned up in the corners as he tried not to smile. "You do."

Okay, so like, it was nice. Ranboo's kiss, I mean. I'm not one for details, so lets just say that it was a beautiful kiss, and I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up choosing him.

But I still had Tubbo and tommy.

Tommyinnit.

"Bee boy," I said. Tubbo looked up from where he sat on the soft green grass.

"Me?" He asked.

"Pffft, duh," Wilbur said, rolling his eyes.

I noticed Ranboo had put his mask and glasses back on. I would be uncomfortable in public, too.

Tubbo stood and came to me.

"Hi, Mr. Bee Boy." I smiled.

He smiled back.

Again, all the details I'm going to give you are: he kissed me, I kissed him. It was so sweet, just how I would imagine a Tubbo kiss to be.

And then he joined Evelyn in our tree, and they took turns hanging upside down on the lowest branch.

"Alright, woman." Tommy stood behind me with his arms out, flexing his, uh, big muscles....

.... Mhm.

Very big. I bet he's very strong....

"Alright, big man Tommy," Wilbur said.

Evelyn and Dream snorted at the same exact time, and I'm glad that I didn't miss the smiles they gave each other.

Tommy trudged up to me. That's when he suddenly quieted and looked into my eyes. His eyes were such a pretty blue, I wanted to look at them forever.

"You're eyes are very pretty," I told him my thoughts.

"I know, woman."

I smiled in amusement.

It was only when my eyes went down to his lips that I noticed we were both getting closer and closer.

And, because I want to, here's the details for this kiss: It was Tommy. But it wasn't. He's such a wild, loud, obnoxious boy, but at this moment he seemed like a whole different person. His hands were on my waist, mine on his arms. He seemed so calm.

And I was angry when he pulled away. I could've kissed him all day.

"How was that?" He asked, his crystal blue eyes searching mine.

"Horrible, bitch boy," I told him, but with a grin.

He gave me a relieved smile.

"Alright, lovebirds. Evelyn, Macie, time to tell us your answers." Dream interrupted. I'll make him pay for that.

"Tommyinnit." I immediately stated. Then regretted it and looked apologetically to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Obviously," Ranboo said while Tubbo laughed. They fortunately didn't seem disappointed or anything. Good.

Tommy was walking around proudly. "I'M A POGCHAMP KISSER, BITCHES!"

"Tommy and whoever Evelyn chooses should get to discuss wether to let them join or not," Karl suggested.

"Good idea," Dream agreed. "Evelyn? Who do you choose?"

My best friend was sitting on the low branch of the tree, biting her nails. Tubbo sat on the ground beneath her.

"Huh?" She looked up to see everyone's eyes on her.

"We were asking who your first kiss was," I said.

Everyone looked at me, confused.

I shrugged and looked to Evelyn for an answer.

"Um...Cla–Dream."

I knew stuff. Yep. I was about to expose my best friend.

"No, like first kiss ever," I corrected her.

Evelyn went even more red. "Clay."

"No, she means—OH!" Tubbo said.

Karl covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed, figuring it out.

"What? Now way," Ranboo also laughed, and Wilbur joined.

Tommy and I swapped an amused glance as we watched Evelyn turn into a tomato, Dream look confused as shit, and George also look confused as shit, but for reasons unknown, because, well, its George.

And finally Dream got it. "Holy fuck...wait. What?" He stared at Evelyn.

"What is it?" George says, then gasps. "Did you guys know each other a long time ago?!"

We all look at him. Then Karl takes him a few yards away to explain it to him.

We all turn back to Evelyn.

"But, it didn't... you didn't act like it was your first kiss." Dream looked shocked.

Evelyn looked at her shoes, which were hanging from the tree.

"You're nearly nineteen, and you've never been kissed?" Wilbur asked her.

"Unlike me, who has kissed many woman in my life," Tommy says proudly.

Mhm sure.

"No, I've never even had a boyfriend before," she explained.

Proud to say that, as a good best friend, I already knew all this.

"What the fuck?" Tommy asked, looking at her in horror.

"Why's that?" Dream asks her.

She shrugs. "No one's ever wanted my number or asked me out or anything."

Tommy turned to me. "You've had a boyfriend before, right?"

I give him an unimpressed look. "Yes, Tommy, I have."

"Ok."

I shake my head.

I missed whatever Dream replied to Evelyn, but now we were back on who she chooses. Which makes her go red again.

A\N

Its flippin 1:34 a.m. and I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER. COLBI IF UR READING THIS, WHEN TOMMY ASKS IF MACIE HAS HAD A BF, THATS WHEN I CAME UP WITH THE IDEA ABOUT "CLOUDS"!

GOODNIGHT LUV YOU GUYS!