The Q&A Nobody Asked For

Hello ATINY! Welcome back~

Did I startle you with an update of this year old fic? Sorry!

As you may or may not know, I'm currently in the process of writing Timeless II, the sequel to this book. I've been thinking of revisiting the first book for a while now but I wasn't quite sure what I could possibly add.

But then I looked back at your responses to the feedback survey (which is still open by the way and linked in the end note) that I had added to the final chapter and realized I could share the results! Not only that, I also want to answer some trivia questions about all of the characters and the Timeless series itself that nobody asked for!

So let's get started right away, shall we?

═════ ✧ ═════

[FEEDBACK Q1:] WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER ?

41.7% said San

16.7% said Hongjoong

13.9% said Wooyoung

11.1% said Yeosang

8.3% said Seonghwa

5.6% said Jongho

2.8% couldn't decide and said everyone

YOUR REASONING?

SAN:

→ San because of the darkteez side of him that appeared. I would have picked seonghwa as well, who was interesting because he was slowly starting to leave the uptight mould that he built for himself.

→ Because of his bravery and determination in finding Wooyoung no matter what! (he could be a Gryffindor for that tho haha)

→ Well Sannie is my bias but also because I loved his moments with Wooyoung. They were so soft and uhhh I can't believe Timeless is already over. Sorry I digress, but I love San because of his protectiveness over Wooyoung. Quality content 👌

→ well firstly he's my bias so of course i'm gonna have my eye on him but also because the way you wrote his divination and legilime ncy abilities was really fascinating and reading from woosan's perspective was very interesting because the dichotomy between their situations was just so good!!

→ I WANTED TO CHOOSE WOOSAN BUT YES SAN AND HIS MATURE TRAIN OF ACTION COURSES ENTERTAINED ME SO MUCH OMG

→ he's not even my bias but oh my god was his parts full of amazing moments with other characters and it was really easy to understand and emphasize with the fact that he's fighting time to save the love of his life and how that was affecting him mentally

HONGJOONG:

→ Because you write him so very much differently than everything I've ever read before. I think you hit the bulls eye, for real. I like his character, his diversity and his secrecy. (I won't write another essay about that here, but the real one is my Bias so I'm... biased.) >w<

→ I loved Hongjoong's mysterious, confident attitude! Sometimes characters who are popular and date/sleep around are assholes, but Hongjoong is absolutely perfect! I adored his characterization!

→ He is a really interesting character and I'd like to know more about him, his story and his motivation!

→ How mysterious his backstory is !! Also I can't wait for the seongjoong events to unfold more.

→ He was a Dragon!!!!! And very cool and mysterious. Can't wait to learn more about him!

→ His characterization was really interesting to me and it made me curious to learn more about his secrets~