Sunday, November 27th

Sunday, November 27th. 07:43 AM. Hogwarts, Slytherin Dorms. Choi San.

San woke up feeling ecstatic. He rolled to his side and stretched his limbs, an idiotic grin on his lips before he'd even opened his eyes. Last night's events came back to him one by one. Drinking games with everyone, slow dancing with Wooyoung, and finally making out with him by the fireplace...

San buried his face in his hands and let out a quiet squeal. He might have believed it to be a dream if not for the sweet sensation of Wooyoung's lips he still felt on his own. Excitement pulsed through his veins. It felt like his very first kiss all over again, except this time it had been with his first real love. Life was beautiful. The world around him was vibrant with colors, and his skin tingled with warmth and joy. No matter what kind of trouble the world may have planned to throw at him today, San was ready to face anything head-on. Not even the headache the Firewhiskey had gifted him stood a chance to darken his mood today.

He kicked his blanket aside, pulled back the sleek emerald curtains of his bed, and jumped to his feet. He put on the pair of black sweatpants he'd left on the ground and straightened out his blanket. Wide and rectangular, the room was furnished with a bunch of beds, an ancient yet cozy armchair, a wooden desk in the far corner, and a small square fountain in its center. The absence of windows and the low ceiling produced a somewhat dingy gloom – typical for a room down in the dungeons. Torches that burned with green flames only added to the mysterious atmosphere.

San shared the shadowy room with four other sixth-year Slytherins: Mingi, Yeonjun, Changbin, and Haknyeon. They'd been his dorm mates and good friends ever since their first year at Hogwarts. To San, they were like brothers.

So far, he was the only one awake. Mingi lay sprawled across the bed to San's left, flat on his back with his lips slightly parted. Yeonjun had his face pressed against his bear-shaped pillow, Haknyeon had wrapped his entire body in his blanket, snoring heartily, and Changbin lay curled up in a ball, his curtains only half-drawn. San grabbed some fresh clothes from the luggage under his bed and tip-toed across the room to the spacious shared bathroom, careful not to wake them. After a quick shower, he wrapped a towel around his hips, slicked back his wet raven hair, and began to brush his teeth. He'd just finished when Mingi entered.

He let out a long yawn and ran a hand through his messy brown hair. Eyes half-closed, he dragged his feet as he shuffled toward the sink. San observed him in the mirror, trying not to snicker. "You good?"

"Shit, how much did I drink last night?"

"I don't know. Enough to make out with Yunho."

"Don't even bring that up dude," Mingi groaned and patted around for his toothbrush. "Let me pretend that was just a nightmare."

Yeonjun was next to stagger into the bathroom, soon followed by Changbin. Their hair was just as wrecked as Mingi's. San couldn't help but chuckle at their hungover state. Not only had they had far more shots of Firewhiskey than him last night, but he'd always been superior to them when it came to alcohol tolerance.

After he'd splashed his face with water a couple of times, Changbin shot San an impish grin. "I assume you and Wooyoung got it on last night?"

"What?" spluttered Mingi, eyes wide. He almost choked on his toothpaste. Yeonjun hollered with the toothbrush still in his mouth. The inappropriate symbols Youjin had drawn onto his cheeks last night were still there, but he was too occupied with the topic at hand to care.

San only grinned at them. He decided to have some fun with them and play along for a bit. "Let's just say I gave him what he wanted. I'll let your imagination do the rest."