Sunday, December 4th

Sunday, December 4th. 12:23AM. Choi San.

San had soon lost track of where exactly they were. They had been flying for at least half an hour and all he could make out were the city lights from far beneath them.

Wyvern Hongjoong had taken the lead and was flying ahead as he seemed to know in which direction the ministry was. Unfortunately, they couldn't ask him how far it was in his wyvern form.

San's knuckles had turned white and his face had gotten numb from the stinging cold, but he endured it. He just hoped they weren't too late and that they would be able to get into the Department of Mysteries as smoothly as possible.

At long last, Hongjoong changed course and began to fly lower and lower. The bright lights coming from the ground signaled San that they had finally reached London. Under any other circumstance, it would have been a beautiful view.

When they slowed down and gracefully landed on the pavement of an alley somewhere in central London, San was glad to have his feet on the ground again. Judging from their relieved sighs and groans, the others seemed to feel the same way. Seonghwa and Mingi got off their respective brooms and San followed their example as Yunho slid off the wyvern's back.

Jongho did the same before helping Yeosang down. The latter ungracefully stumbled to the side a little, causing Jongho to chuckle and grab him by the hips until he regained his balance.

"Thanks," Yeosang mumbled before they awkwardly parted again.

"That was pretty fun, I must say," said Hongjoong as soon as he'd returned to his human form.

Yunho shook his head. "For the first few minutes, yeah. After that I kind of missed the stability of a good old broomstick."

Hongjoong nudged his side. "I'm sorry, handsome. I tried my best to fly as evenly as possible."

"Alright, everyone. Let's go," said Seonghwa. "The Visitor's Entrance is that way."

It didn't take them long to get there. They followed Seonghwa down the street, rounded a corner, and found themselves in front of the abandoned red telephone box that would be their way in. San opened the door and urged the others to follow him inside.

They soon found out that it was not built to bear seven people as they squeezed into the small box. With a struggle, Mingi managed to pull the door shut behind them. Nobody was able to move as they were all tangled up in each other in this tight space.

"Whoever can reach the receiver, dial six two four four two," commanded Seonghwa.

"No can do," said Mingi, "I can't even tell which corner of the cell I'm being squeezed into." His voice sounded muffled, as if his face was pressed against the windows of the box somewhere.

"Don't worry, I'll do it," replied Jongho from somewhere else, sounding just as squeezed together. San heard a series of beep tones as Jongho dialed.

"Welcome to the Ministry of Magic. Please state your name and business," sounded a cool female voice.

"Kang Yeosang, Kim Hongjoong, Choi San," Seonghwa listed, "Song Mingi, Jeong Yunho, Choi Jongho, and Park Seonghwa. We're here to..." He trailed off and gave San a questioning look. He had to peek over Yeosang's head to do so, as he was uncomfortably pressed against his chest.

"...to retrieve a hostage because your glorious ministry doesn't even know what's going on in its very own walls," San finished his sentence.

"Thank you," the voice said. "Visitors, please take the badges and attach them to the front of your robes."