Tuesday, December 6th

Tuesday, December 6th. 06:43AM. Hogwarts, Ravenclaw Common Room. Kang Yeosang.

Hugging his knees to his chest, Yeosang sat on one of the dark blue sofas in his common room. It was early morning, so the sun wasn't up yet, and the only thing lighting up the room was the faint moonlight falling through the star-spangled ceiling.

Yeosang had wrapped himself in a blanket and warmed his hands with a hibiscus tea he'd prepared for himself and did nothing but look around the dark and empty common room.

He'd never felt more at ease ever since the incident.

Wooyoung had been his mind's first priority all week, but simply knowing that Wooyoung was sleeping safely in the Hospital Wing that was supervised by Nurse Vane allowed Yeosang to be calm like this.

And now that Wooyoung was off his mind, all that was left was...

Jongho.

It was embarrassing to even just admit it to himself how his mind just kept revolving around that boy.

"I can wait – or take it slow – whichever you want."

Yeosang had really just agreed to that without knowing what 'taking it slow' really meant.

What exactly were they going to be from now on? Where on the relationship scale were they now? Were they still in the flirting stage? Dating? What was Jongho to him and what was he to Jongho?

Yeosang took a sip of his tea before running a hand through his hair.

Now that he and Jongho agreed on taking it slow, Yeosang wondered if he was going to miss how racy things had been between them. How unpredictable they had been.

Most of the time, Yeosang couldn't even explain why the two of them had ended up all over each other, kissing like it was their last day on earth. But thinking about it now, it had been exactly that unexpected raciness that had excited Yeosang so much.

It wasn't his style to be so carefree with someone. Ever since that incident, Yeosang had always had his guard up around others, especially in physical matters. It was a little scary to think about how much that incident had changed him.

"No... please, I said stop!"

Yeosang shook his head and hugged his legs tighter to his chest.

No. Jongho was different. Jongho was nothing like Corbyn. He wouldn't do something like that... right? Plus, Yeosang wasn't as helpless as he was back then.

And yet, his skin still crawled uncomfortably every time the memory came back to him.

"Hey! Come back here!"

Yeosang shook the thought out of his head once more. He'd promised himself to push that memory as far away from him as possible.

He closed his eyes and tried to direct his mind toward something else instead, something nice...

And once again all his mind gave him was Jongho.

The comforting sound of his voice, especially when he chuckled, his cute smile that was incredibly contagious, that soft dark hair that Yeosang liked to run his hands through, that nice masculine scent that always seemed to surround him along with the fruity smell of whichever shampoo he liked to use, his hands holding Yeosang's waist, his breath tickling Yeosang's skin, his lips kissing Yeosang's neck while his fingers move across his chest to slowly loosen his tie and fumble to undo the buttons of his -

"Ow, darn it!"

Yeosang's eyes shot open in shock. He had sunken so deep into his thoughts that he let out a small scream and almost dropped his cup when he saw a someone standing in the middle of the dark common room.