𝒈𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒙

Masky x Blxrrii

Go follow 'em! They make good shit.

"HEY TIMBO." Tim sighed and rubbed his temples. There they were again, Blix. A mom of a bunch of gremlins and the new best proxy.

Her killing style was quiet and quick, Masky hated how she was always praised by Slenderman for it. All his co-workers already accepted xem being the best proxy but not him.

"The hell do you want?" Blix raised his arms up in surrender, not at all intimidated by him.

"Bruh I don't bite, anyways- Big Boss is calling us to the office." She skipped away leaving Masky alone with his thoughts.

He used to think of her as an annoying nuisance but now he feels butterflies in his stomach whenever she does some stupid shit, or when they smile, even when she scolds xys kids. He doesn't in anyway want to believe he actually fell for them. What would Slenderman think about it?

He just stuffed his hands in his jacket pockets and went to his boss' office.

~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~

"Hey Timmy" he felt those butterflies again but just scoffed, trying to stop his racing heart.

"Don't call me that." The only response he got from Blix was a laugh as he sat down beside them, scooting his chair a bit farther.

"Ah, I see you two are starting to get along.." Slendaddy- I mean Slenderman stated.

"Tsk, not even close boss.."

"I need the two of you to go buy groceries and several art materials for Taunt and the emos." He ordered, handing Blix a long list. It was filled with food and hygiene essentials plus specific art stuff nobody has the time to name.

"So you want us to get along and use this as a way for it to happen?" They asked, ending it with a snort. Blix doesn't read people easily but shockingly, Slenderman was like an open book for kids with giant ass letters right now. Easy to read

How the fuck is he so brave?!

"Yes."

"In your dreams sir."

After Blix exit the office, slamming the doors shut Slender turned to his other proxy and tilts his head.

Oh God..

"You fell for her, didn't you?" He asked, arms crossed over his chest.

"Please don't.." All he did was laugh in return

"Don't be ashamed Timothy, you two are perfect for eachother. Try letting your pride down. I may have stated that no proxy of mine can be in a romantic relationship but that was centuries ago, you all deserve a chance for love." Tim thought for a bit, it couldn't be that bad. Right?

He just waved Slender off and exit the office, on his way to the Horror Van as Nina liked to call it.

~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~

The ride was quiet. Not to mention awkward as hell, none of the two even spoke a word to eachother.

Masky took a peek to see Blix's hand beside her lap and took this as his chance.

He got his right hand of the steering wheel and used it to hold hers.

Blix felt something on her hand and looked down, only to blush when they saw their hand being held by her crush's.

They looked over at Tim to see him looking ahead, acting like it isn't a big deal.

But to the both of them it really is

~~~~~~~~~●~~~~~~~~~

The pair started walking to the van after getting the needed stuff, two bags on each of their hands.

Blix sighed and turned to Masky, finally getting the balls to confess to him.

"Oi, Tim." He turned to them with a raised brow taking one bag on his other hand.

"Yeah?" Blix awkwardly smiled, then lifted his mask slightly, looking at Tim for permission but he was only confused on what they're doing and waited in anticipation for their next move.

Without warning Blix moved forward and captured his lips in theirs.

Masky freezes in shock as they let go and began walking back to the truck.

As Blix walks, they're suddenly dragged backwards, Tim pulled them by the wrist and kissed them too. How dare she kiss him and not give him time to kiss back, that little bitch.

After xys few seconds of shock, Blix finally kissed back, dropping the bags on her hands and wrapping their arms around Tim's neck as he wrapped his on her waist.

They broke the liplock for air, (even though they have noses) and smiled at eachother.

"I love you Sunflower"

"I love you too Fido.."

ENJOY THIS EDITED VESION WHORES