Philza and Dream

"I never said, or thought this but" he points his sword towards the Man in Green, a stone cold look resting on his tired face.

"You deserve death, and everything worse than that." Sunlight seeps through the broken glass panes. It reflects through the blade and his tear filled eyes.

His hand twists around the handle, grip not loosening one bit. Philza winces as specs of the ceiling hit his now fragile, broken wings.

"Because of your wrong doings, my wife, my eldest son are dead and poor Tommy has to live with a weakling for a father."

The Man in Green grasps the blade with his hands, not minding it slicing layers of his skin as he points in closer to his heart.

He tries to smile but fails. His whole body was shaking.

"Then kill me," he pleads, "Fucking kill me!"

"Dream." He clams up.

Philza harshly tugs the weapon out of his grip, slamming it to the ground.

"You are a mere mortal, yet you manipulated and tricked many demi-Gods, Deities. Even with those smarts you choose to train rather than wish for power."

He squints his eyes at the pathetic man in front of him.

"Have you ever had mercy for the lives you took? The friends, family you lost? Nobody is to blame but you and your selfish needs."

With a raise of his blade, Philza whispers,

"So long Dream."

Whooooo was daydreaming and had to write this down lmao. Hope you liked it ^^