≡;- ꒰ ° SEPARATED

Maggie belongs to BlackCat2907

The gray sky never bothered them, nor has the forest. At least until now as they walk with Brian alone searching for their friends. They both had no clue how they got separated in Rosswood forest, but the one thing they need to focus on is getting back.

"It's starting to rain." Charlie lowers their rifle, looking behind them at Brian who's mask was half-way off, covering only his eyes.

He points to a large cave, indicating shelter. With their agreement, the two stalk towards it, their lighters in hand.

Charlie's lips press to a thin line as they and Brian eye the scattered bones, rocks, and wood around the cave. A monster's den perhaps, but all the blood looks dry and there doesn't seem to be any prints of a creature, new ones at least.

They both gasp at the sudden shake of the ground, falling to the floor. Unexpectedly, boulders begin to barricade the only opening.

Brian curses, "Shit!" He rushes to the barriers and tries to fit his hand on any holes he thought were big enough, some were but he wasn't even sure what he was doing exactly.

Taking the mask off completely, he brings his eye to one of the holes, squinting at the surroundings.

He falls back when Charlie digs a bark of wood into a hole, breaking it.

"If we slam something too heavy on this, it might collapse on both of us. Sit down while I think of a plan." Brian nods to the group's leader and sits further away from the entrace, watching them pace around mumbling to themself.

Tim gasps as he finally gains consciousness, looking wildly around the windowless room. There was a door, a metal one, but he knew it was most likely locked if he wasn't tied up.

"Bout time you woke up." Maggie's voice makes him turn his head to her.

Oh. Right, they got separated from the other two, all Tim remembers though is loosing consciousness after inhaling who knows what.

"How lo-"

"8 minutes."

He furrows his brows at her, who still looks at him blankly, "Impatient much?"

Maggie shrugs and picks at her nails, sliding down to the floor. There was so much blood decorating the room in every corner, wall, the ceiling, and floor, plus some bits of flesh which, weirdly, disgusted her for someone that tortures her victims.

"The other two must be looking for us," Tim gets up from the floor and looks around the room full of cracks, "let's try to get out."

He pushes a finger into a slightly loose crack on the wall, hissing when it chips the free edge of his nail and cuts his skin.

The walls felt so close, so small despite the room being 10x10 feet. Tim and Maggie chose not to talk to each other, Maggie watching him curse to himself with silent laughter.

Panic rising in them, Charlie continues to stand on their toes while playing around the smaller rocks than barricaded them. Brian was seated close by, toying around with a broken bone that was small enough to use as a bullet.

'Maybe I'll try it' he thought.

Charlie picks a metal vile of acid from their belt, eyes piercing through it. Most likely it wouldn't free them but raise the chance of them dying or getting severely injured if they were to pour it on the barriers. Something they, obviously, didn't want.

Kicking the locked door for a second time, Tim huffs in pure frustration. He stares at it hoping that who or whatever was behind that damn door would die. Maggie was on the other side of the room, tracing her finger on the cracks.