CHAPTER 7

Third person pov

4 days passed and it's the where our group of friends namely Yuna,Ainsley,chenyan,Ayden and caelus will do their plan.

This is also the day Bennett,fischl and razor will go to dragonspine for a rank A commission.

Ayden,Ainsley and caelus are getting ready for their departure meanwhile the other two...

"Yan ge,look look isn't this beautiful?I just heard this from uncle venti he said that this kind of thing can only be purchase in monstadt"Yuna excitedly says as she points at the item infront of her but as she sees the price her face change from excited to frowned she thought 'i don't have mora,I remember I spend all of it by buying foods and other items with paimon'

Currently they're infront of Marjorie's store looking for some useful items that they could used while going to Dragonspine.

Chenyan nod and quickly get his wallet and pay the item Yuna pointed and sighs 'mama is this how you felt when you become papa's walking wallet? Oh right I remember there's a certain blonde walking voucher in inazuma too'

He look at the city's gate and sees Bennett, fischl and razor in there.

"Is that all? Because I can already see Bennett,fischl and razor at the city's gate seems like they're about to depart"he said as he look back at Yuna

"Yup,I already make the healing potions,warm potions and oh Ainsley and I cook some foods too and um we also asked miss Barbara if the church has a extra first aid kit and lucky the church has extra first aid kit.I also asked her if I could get some medicine and she says yes so yeah all the things we need are complete"Yuna says as she double checked her bag in case she forgot some things while she do that she noticed a knight heading to caelus,she watch carefully and listen to the conversation.

"Young master caelus,sir kaeya asked for your presence in headquarters"

"Now?but my friends and I need to depart"caelus said seriously also look at the knight with a doubt

"But that was sir kaeya's request young master,he said that he will take to dawn winery"said the knight

Caelus sighs he feels someone is watching him and so he looks at sees Yuna watching him with a curious eyes.

He looks back at the knight and said "fine I'll go with you"he looks at Yuna again and nods at her then proceed to follow the knight towards the headquarters.

Yuna and chenyan calls Ainsley and Ayden who's sitting at the good hunter.The two walks up to them as they heard the call.

Time flows by and Bennett and his friends finally depart they waited for atleast 5 minutes more before they follow them.

As they were walking Ainsley asked "by the way guys where's caelus?I haven't seen him after we were done getting ready"

"Oh caelus he was in knight of favonius headquarters,he was fetch by a knight earlier I heard from their conversation that he was summoned their by sir kaeya I also heard that he and sir kaeya will got to dawn winery, anyways let's go over there first we need his pyro since dragonspine is a cold place without him we might die in there especially you guys"she looks at the twins "you guys have a electro vision which kinda weak when it comes to cold so of course you'll die first haha"she smirks as she laughs evilly and Ainsley swears he almost peed at his pants while Ayden just gulp.

"E-ehh!!don't forget Yuna your older brother is a hydro vision user" Ainsley bravely retort

"Heh don't forget also that my brother is already used to the cold, remember he stays in snezhnaya because he trains to become like mom"