Part 1

Warning: Smut.

Jimin's POV

"Jungkook, why don't you take a rest?" Taking a seat on the one-seated couch that was placed inside our bedroom, I took a sip of the coffee I made extra after giving one mug to Jungkook.

"No, Jimin. I have a lot of pending paperwork to be approved...or rejected depending on them," he answered, looking focused on reading whatever it was on the paper in his hand, and I pouted small.

"I see," mumbling the reply soft, I kept my eyes on Jungkook even though the male didn't even looked at me as we exchanged words earlier.

Looking at my eight years of husband, Jungkook was still be looking so amazingly amazing in whatever he did, whether doing a simple house chore, or when he did his work that he brought back home.

But eight years after marriage.

And about fifteen years or more of already knowing each other.

I sometimes felt that there's no more excitement in this marriage life anymore.

It's not that I'm not happy, I am happy.

Jungkook was everything a husband can be.

So responsible.

So hardworking.

So loyal.

Came back home on time everyday.

Told me all his schedules for the next day and informed me immediately if he had to go for meetings or conferences outside town.

He's perfect.

Just like right now.

But I admitted that I now felt like our relationship has gone a little bit too stale.

How can I light up the spark that was almost vanishing now?

I should do something.

But what?

Should I...

I should.

Taking immediate action by getting up from the couch and went to stand behind Jungkook's working chair, I saw his desk being full of paperwork but had chosen to ignore them.

Then, I bended down and hugged his neck from behind.

Giving small kisses on his cheek before subtly moved my kisses to his ear and down to his jaw, I started giving soft sucks on his skin.

"Jimin? I have work to do," he talked slow, not sounding annoyed, thus I didn't stop, taking it as a green light to keep going.

"Call me baby," whispering into his ear, it managed to make Jungkook to look away from the laptop in front of him, and I let go of the hug when he turned his chair to face me.

"Baby? Why, what is it? Do you have anything you want to tell me?" He took my hands and gave it a kiss at the back of it, and I took a step closer to this husband of mine, a smile made it way to my face at the small action.

"I want you," lifting one knee and placed it on the chair, in between his legs, stopping just before it touched his crotch, Jungkook raised one eyebrow, puzzled at my sudden request.

"Let me finish this at least?" He didn't say no right away, and I took that as I can keep going further.

"Koo, I'm hard. See?" Being extra flirty by lifting up my shirt a little to show him the slight tent on my short, Jungkook took a deep breath at the sight.