Part 6

Jimin's POV

"Mamaaa!!" My boy's voice rang throughout the whole house making me ran out of my bed and went to the living room.

Jungkook was away for a meeting and he had mentioned that he's going to be late, so I decided to just wait for him in our bedroom, while scrolling through my phone.

I did not expect to hear my child's voice this late at night when I heard the door being unlocked earlier.

"My baby's home?!"

Finding my son who was also searching for me, I opened my arms to welcome him home as I kneeled on the ground to match his height.

He had such a wide smile as he ran to me with his bag still on his back, and I hugged him tight once he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I miss you, mama!" Jungmin confessed enthusiastically, and I buried my face into his little shoulder, taking in his innocent baby scent.

"I miss you so much more, Minie baby. Aren't you supposed to only come home by tomorrow morning?" I let him go a bit to look at the cute face I had missed so much for three days, and I was happy when he had such bright look on his face.

"Papa picked me up from the camp," he turned to look at Jungkook who just safely locked the door behind him, and I also raised my eyebrows in question as of how he could fetch Jungmin himself.

"Kookie?"

"Hoseok hyung said that there's no activity left and they already held their closing ceremony. And since my meeting was close by, I just asked if I can bring Jungmin home earlier. And he said there's no problem with that," my husband explained brief and precise, and I pulled Jungmin into another hug after giving smooches to his chubby cheeks.

"Oh wow, mama's so happy. But are you okay with coming back earlier, Jungmin? You have a shorter time playing with your friends," looking at my four years old child, he just shook his head before he hugged my neck again.

I pulled him to sit down on my lap me when I decided to just sit on the carpeted floor, and Jungkook followed after, also sitting on the carpet with us even though he didn't have to.

"I don't mind. I want to see mama too," he told cutely making me awed at his cuteness, and I coddled him close to my chest, feeling like not wanting to let him go.

"Oh my baby, you're so cute what should I do?! Did you have fun?" Asking him as I tried to contain my excitement of having my baby back in my arms, Jungmin's eyes lit up at my question.

"Yes! Uncle Hobi brought us to a lot of fun places, mama! We went to a zoo, and a theme park, and I play merry-go-round by myself," he chirped in excitedly, showing such honest reaction that told me that he really did had a blast during the trip.

"You did? Wow, you're a big boy now!"

"Yes! When I told papa, he said I can even have a baby sibling now because I have grown so big," our son sounded proud as he repeated what his papa said, and I sent a disbelief look to Jungkook, at which he just smirked at.

This man.

This sneaky man.

"I'm so glad that you had fun. But it's getting late, Jungmin. Is it okay if you tell me the stories of your trip tomorrow? We have to go to sleep now," glancing at the time that almost midnight, I was worried that the little boy would have trouble to wake up tomorrow if he went to sleep too late.

"Mama, can I sleep with you two tonight?" My little boy looked up to me with his cheek squished on my chest, and I was surprised at his adorable request.