Part 5

Warning: Smut continues...

Jungkook's POV

Jimin wrapped his arms around me with my help, and I felt bliss when I felt his hot lips on my neck and jaw.

Using his mouth to give good sucks on my skin, I loved every bit of it when Jimin started moaning very close to my ears.

There's no way I'd ever get tired hearing his beautiful voice.

And only I was allowed to hear these sounds from him.

Hugging him to my chest whilst also pushing him down to my length, Jimin whimpered soft when I lifted him up, and I turned around, placing his back to rest on the headboard this time while I trapped him under me.

"I'm starting, baby. Tell me if it's too much, okay?" getting ready to do my part in pleasing this beauty in front of me, I was starstruck once again when I put my gaze on him.

"Okay," Jimin did nothing other than nodding small as he looked up to me, but damn.

I was now presented with a very, very alluring, tempting person in front of me.

Jimin had both his hands on my shoulders as he readied himself, but the way his knees were up on his sides was making me crazy.

He unintentionally had given me a full view of his beautiful body, and everything about him was magnificent.

What a sight.

Fuck, I really want to wreck him.

"Kookie?"

"Sorry baby, but I couldn't hold myself back,"

"What do you mea -ahh! Oh, Jungkook!"

Ramming inside him with full strength, Jimin was more than shocked at my sudden lost of control over myself but he was able to take it thankfully.

His arms were now thrown over my shoulders, and I could feel the sting of scratches being made by Jimin's fingernails the more I thrust into him.

"J-Jungkook! Oh fuck -nghh!!" his moans was getting me even more riled up and once again, I pounded the deepest I could reach, feeling him clenching me from all directions possible.

Riding on the high for as long as I could, I then realized that Jimin already came for the fouth time tonight, and I decided to slow down, wanting my love to calm down but Jimin suddenly clenched his inside even tighter than before.

"Keep going," he whispered out in between his heavy breaths, and I took it that what he meant was for me to finish this as fast as I could.

Continuing my thrusts, I was then pulled to clash lips with Jimin, and he ate me up like there's no tomorrow.

His kisses felt heavenly, and I closed my eyes, focusing myself solely on the connections shared between us to reach my high.

My touch sense was heightened almost too easily due to how good Jimin was making me feel, and within minutes, I came deep inside my love afresh, refilling him up, replacing the first load with more or less the same amount.

Both of us opened our eyes nearly at the same time, and we shared a short kiss despite panting for air after everything.

Letting Jimin's lips go so that he could catch the breaths he needed, I went down to pepper him with kisses on his torso, occasionally giving more hickeys on wherever clean skin he still had.

Or touching up the earlier hickeys, to make it even more prominent, contrast to his white skin.

Jimin titled his head to give me access to his neck, and I admired how pretty he looked despite the mess between us.