Part 4

Warning: Smut.

Jungkook's POV

"You mean another round in the shower?" Jimin raised one eyebrow full of doubt at me since he was aware of the increasing excitement of mine inside his body, and it made me bit my cheek, pondering on the idea.

"I'd love to, but your back is hurt now, isn't it?" Aware of his condition after such intense session due to me being too carried away by the atmosphere, Jimin pouted sadly making me cooed at the cuteness of my husband under me.

"I'm the only one getting older here, am I?" He complaint, and I brushed his hair away from his forehead, to kiss the frown on it away.

"What are you talking about, babe?" Caressing his soft cheek, Jimin pouted still as he continued to complain about his condition.

"You're looking just fine even after doing everything while I can't even move a muscle here, Kookie!" puffed his cheek, and I could see from where Jungmin learnt to puff his cheek whenever he had something to complain.

"Let's have dates at the gym once in awhile, shall we?" suggesting the exercise to Jimin, he blinked before sighing in defeat.

"Do I really have to?" he asked small, and I knew how much he disliked doing exercises.

"For the sake of your well-being, baby. Just as much as you want me to come back home all safe and healthy, I want you and Jungmin to be happy and healthy everyday too. I feel so sorry that I could barely help you with the house chores and to see you look so tired at the end of the day breaks my heart," trying to persuade him, Jimin bit his bottom lip soft pondering about the idea a bit, knowing well the truth behind my words.

He needed to increase his stamina, due to Jungmin's spurt of growth. Our kid is becoming more active these days, and I could see how it was weighing down on Jimin's energy by the end of the day.

"Oh well, we'll discuss this more later. But let's do something about you down there first," he didn't totally reject the idea like he used to, and I was already thankful for that.

"I'll be happy enough if you just help me with your hands, baby" changing the topic since that's what Jimin wanted, I smiled when he had crease on his forehead as he stared at me, assessing my face at my own suggestion.

"Is that enough?" he asked with sincerity, always putting my needs above his.

"As long as you're willing to do it," never wanting Jimin to do more than he wanted, just as much as he didn't want me to force myself, I would even stop if he said he couldn't continue anymore.

Smiling as I saw him thinking hard to make his decision, I decided to keep quiet and let him decide by himself, and waited patiently while playing with his hair using my fingers.

"Rest your back on the headboard," Jimin spoke out after a while, and I was a bit surprised at his request.

"You're going to ride me, baby?"

"You still have to help me along the way,"

"Won't you be too tired by tomorrow?"

"I'll still be too tired if we stop now," he said nonchalantly, and I laughed at how true his statement was.

Slowly lifting Jimin up, taking extra measure by wrapping my hand around his hip first to not let my length left the warmth of his inside, Jimin was visibly affected from my movements but accepted it as it was.

We both had agreed that we loved the feeling of being one, thus when we shared intimate moments like tonight, we'd always do our best to not be separated as long as we could until the end.