it come out

Lukes p.o.v-

SECONDS EARLIER-

"HOLD IT!!! Luke, whats going on?" Skip asked cautiously stoping me from leaveing.

withen seconds i could feel my palms becomeing sweaty, my head becoming heavy. I couldnt take this anymore, the lieing, the hiding, pretending to not having feelings for the girl i love, and keeping all of this from my best friend.

Skip looked at me and gave out an impatient grunt, encourageing me to continue.

"There's something i need to tell you, i..me and..were...Amanda and I ..we are...um"

"LUKE?!!" Daniel shouted sounding annoyed by my mummbleing.

i cleared my throat and stood up straight geting ready to accept anything Skip spat at me "Me and Amanda are dating" i said slowly and clearly. My eyes shut instintaly as i flinched fearing a fist would come towards my face. When i realised nothing had hit me i cautiously opened my eyes. He didnt look mad, or sad, he didnt look anything, his blank face staring directly at me.

"how long?" he said bluntly

"not long. It happened at the beach." i said quickly trying to get and stay on his good side

he nodded. still not showing any emotion.

"i just want you to know i never wanted to hurt you, we just thought it would be best if we kept it from you for a while..." i said still unsure weather or not to shield my face

"when were you two gonna tell me?" he said still with his blank attitude

"RIGHT NOW" i said rather loudly "thats why im here, we were going to tell you earlier but with all the stuff with her dad, and how you reacted to the Jai thing..."

"i care about her Daniel, you know me, id never do anything to hurt her. Im not like Jai, this isnt just about sex. I love her." i said moving slightly closer towards him.

His eyes rised from the ground directly to mine, his blank expression turning into an angry one.

"you had sex with her?" he said his teeth not seperating, and his eyes twitching. i dont think i had ever seen him this mad.

I didnt have time to think about it to much, suddenly a dist came fastly towards my face powering into my noes. i was forced backwards, suddenly one more punch landed on to my left cheek forceing me towards the ground. I let out a aggonising moan. Skip jumped on top of me and pulled the coller of my top upwards towards him, so my head was lifted on the ground and another punch was shot right on to my cheek bone. My painfull grunts would of been hurt from blocks.

"SKIP! STOP!!" i heard Amanda scream.

he didnt listen he continued to throw punch's. suddenly he was pulled off me by Amanda

"what the fuck Skip!" she shouted as she bent down to where i was and examined my red marks and cuts that would soon turn into bruises.

"he told me about you to, I thought we had become close, i thought we told each other everything. I thought you were my sister..." he said hurt in his eyes.

"and i thought you were my best mate!" he said looking down to me on the ground.

"Skip where are you going" i said as i sat up slowly still in a lot of pain.

"away from you!" he shouted as he got in the car and reversed out of the driveway. He looked back and gave us one last look, a look of dissapointment and anger as he shook his head. then he sped off into the distance.

I grabbed Amanda's hand who was standing, still looking in the direction he had left. she looked shocked, and scared. I stood up from the ground and placed my hands around her hips and rested my head on her shoulders. letting out a slight hiss everytime i moved, still in a lot of pain from what had just happened. Amanda let out a small breath, "just go home Luke" she said quitely as she picked up my arms and took them off her body and dropped them to my sides. she didnt even look at me, she walked inside and shut the door.

"Amanda!" "i knocked on the door "come on, open the door" i knocked again "im not leaveing untill you open the door" i knocked a little harder and my voice became a little louder. "im seriouse, im not gonna leave, not untill you talk to me!" i said as i sat down on the step just outside her front door.