𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚

Ava Nicole

Its been about a week since Kai too my on our date, and since I got the tattoos, he didn't know they were dedicated to him yet, I don't think I could ever tell him about it, I've been staying at Kai's house for a whole week now, you'd think I'm moved in here due to how much clothes I have here.

Also, my car broke down last week and Kai was now my designated driver, he said it'll be easier if I just move in with him, which was a lie it wasn't easier, don't get me wrong I love Kai with my whole life, he's just a very heavy sleeper, and has a very high sex drive that I just simply cannot keep up with, he also can't go two minutes without his hands on my waist.

He was obsessed with me, and deep down I loved it I would never admit it though, he was asleep right now and I had to be at work in exactly two hours, I try to shake him awake which always fails, I was laying on top of him while his hands were tightly wrapped around me.

"Kai... if you don't wake up right now I will break up with you!" I say and look up at him, he doesn't move. I resorted to slapping his stomach which also doesn't work, I smirk to my self knowing exactly what would get him to wake up.

I scoot closer to his face, causing his hand to now fall on my butt, my eyebrows crease as I look at him, he wasn't asleep, was he? "Kai, are you awake?" I ask, he doesn't reply.

What a faker, I smirk as I attached my lips to his neck, slowly kissing and sucking on his skin, I feel his hand squeeze against my ass, I knew it, my lips detach from his juicy neck as he turns over suddenly, I let out a yelp.

"Why'd you stop?" His raspy morning voice now breathing against my neck.

"I knew you were faking," I laugh but his lips were now attached to my neck, sucking the spot where my tattoo was now healed, causing me to feel all the butterflies.

I suddenly feel him against me. "You can be late for work today, can't you?" He says, what did I tell you about this man's sex drive! I can't keep up with it.

"No Kai," I breathe out as I shut my eyes. "I can't," I say as my hands run through his hair.

"Please, baby?" Oh god.

"No Kai," I say sternly.

~~~

"You're late Ava." Jess scolds me before walking to the back, I follow her back there I was opening up the shop with her today because her grandma was sick.

"Sorry, I got... busy," I say walking behind her.

"Right..." she drags out while smirking. "Whatever, my grandma will never know, anyways put this on." She says as she holds out what seems to be, a maid outfit, it was pretty cute pink and white.

"Why?" I ask as I take it from her, we never had to wear costumes before so why now.

"It's rare for my grandmother to miss work, so when she does we dress up, it also brings in way more customers which means more tips." She says holding up hers to me, hers was red and white pretty similar to mines.

"And why's that?" I ask.

"Put on the damn dress and stop asking questions, Ava." Jess smiles as she walks into one of the closets, shaking my head I walk into the bathroom and somehow figure out how to put this thing on before walking out of it.

Jess stands there in her dress, she looked hot and I now understood why these dresses brought more customers in, gross. "You look so good." She smiles.

"Why does it feel like we teleported out of a really bad porn?" I ask.

She laughs as she walks over to unlock the door and turn the open sign over, thankfully she gave me a longer dress. "Just think of the tips." She smirks, and I do.