𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙰𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙲 ✔︎

𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ™️
©- addicti0nsbl33d
-2021- ®

⚠️𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃⚠️

DO NOT SPOIL IN MY
COMMENTS!

Hey
I want to start off by saying that I started writing this book when I was 15😭 I'm just now deciding to publish it because why not, it's an interesting story and I hope you all enjoy it!

Before we start I just wanna say thank you for clicking on this story and giving me a chance you don't understand how happy it makes me know someone even took time out of their beautiful day for my work.

And I also just wanna start by saying, please do not steal my book... I don't understand why people do that. Just write something from your imagination and if someone doesn't like it they can suck ass. Don't copy others' work it benefits you in no way.

Anyways.

The male lead is a gang leader but I probably won't write too much about that because this book is more about their relationship than that but there will be some parts.

The female lead is a very nice girl.

Don't hate on her, she might get annoying sometimes.

It may start pretty bad and cliche (MAYBE I'll edit it but if I don't please try to get through it) but that's not always a bad thing trust me the whole book gets better as you read.

I've stayed up past three am to write like all of these chapters lol, I'm failing classes as of right now but that's fine.

And if you're expecting a slow burn book this is not the one for you, this is just a cute little read it's very fast in the beginning and I have no idea why... but don't worry its not like there in love by chapter 5

okay, anyway enough of that...
_________________________________
Warnings :)

Smut
/ alot towards the middle/end.
Mature audiences only.
Just warning you lmao
If you don't like that you can skip the parts.

Strong language,

Mature themes.

Sensitive topics.

I don't know what else let me know if you find any I should add
_________________________________
Character aesthetic.
(I'm not good at this)
btw these are JUST the aesthetics you can imagine the characters how you like :)

(I'm not good at this)btw these are JUST the aesthetics you can imagine the characters how you like :)