part 15

[russian alphabet❤️]

*corppe pov*
the new guy makes his way to sit next to peppa. bro... why is he kinda.. no i musnt. i'm straight. like a ruler 📏. he's a man, i think. -the class passes by and crosp can't stop staring at him. the bell rings and they all leave school-  "sooo corpsie wanna hang at my place today ☺️☺️" suzie asks me.  "nope sorry girlie i have to do a project with peppa, maybe tomorrow?" i reply. "NO YOU CANT DATE OTHER GIRLS🙁YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME STOP PRETENDING OUT LOVE ISNT REAL❤️😔" some people look at us bur they look away in a sec. "calm down girlie, also what's this about 'our love'?? we're not even dating😐" susie looks like she's about to start crying. "s-so why would you kiss me if u didn't have feelings for me?😰 we're you just using me?? how could you!" she runs off not letting me explain. oh well, time to find peppa. i run around school for a bit and then i see her. she's with Tom. that fucker.🧨😡🤬. "oh hi corpse! i was just gonna call you to make sure if you're still up to doing the project:D" she says coming my way with him. oh my god he's smiling he's so. aaaaaaaa. "is it okay if Tom tags along? i mean it's just gonna help us after all." she smiles at me. "oh sure haha, yea okay well let's get to my place. y'all wanna get some snacks so we don't get hungry?" i ask. we agree that we'll stop at a shop and get some snacks. we talk a bit on our way there. his voice is so- so amazing. i love it. fuck peppa and suzie. this man is the shit. we get to my house and get stuff for the project ready. #DING DONG# that's my doorbell 🤨 what the fuvk. they both look very confused. "oh i'll be right back sorry haha" i say and leave to answer the door. oh jesus lord. not them. fuvk no not now. i couldn't believe my own eyes. it was my neighbors. the same ones that are loud and horny /like bianka\.

"what do you need" i ask them

"what do you need" i ask them. "oh we just wanted to apologize for this morning:)" "w-we brought an apology gift !" the short one says and hands me OSMANTHUS WINE. "oh? well thank you." i say taking the wine. "can we do anything else to make it up to you? you must be traumatized:(" the blue one says. "oh no i'm fine, we'll actually ," i remember the history project that i do not feel like doing "could you help me and my friends with our history project? it's for tomorrow🙄" i ask them nicely. "what's it on?" the blue one asks. "americans vs the british" i reply. they smirk at each other. "let's go." they say and walk into the house. let the fun begin.