Part 8

*BLEEP BLEEM MOTHERFUCKER* my alarm went off. Susan woke up looking like an adorable kitten. "Good morning^•^" she said as she got out of bed. I got dressed and borrowed her a hoodie cuz it was cold. We skated to school and got there right on time. I saw Peppa staring at Susie jealousy in her eyes. Wtf is wrong with that pig? Chile anyway- we were done with the day and as soon as we parted ways, I stared at Peppa, who was going home HLODING HANDS WITCH EMILY?! Okay Emily, you basicass white girl. IMMA GIVE YOU CORONA TIME. As they parted ways, I grabbed Emily and took her to my basement. "Hello there," I said as she woke up. "WHERE TF AM I?! *tries to walk* AND WTF IS WIRH MY ANKLES?!" She yelled. "I broke them lol🧎🏌️" I said as I left and locked the basement. "Wtf-" I heard as I was leaving. I did my homework and relaxed for a while. "AY IMMA GET PIZZA" I called to chuck-e-cheese and got a pepperoni pizza. I heard a knock on my door after around an hour. I gently open the door (if you get the reference I love you)
It was- THE CHOKE-E-CHEESE ANIMATRONIC MOTHERFUCKER-! "Sup bitch, here's ur pizza and I'm outta here cuz the kid in me is tired. BUH-BAI!" What the actual fuck was that- Chile imma just eat my pizza. I saved a slice and threw it in the basement for Emily.  I went to bed, not to sleep tho, I DOTN sleep. I red some manga and listened to Lil Darkie.