Part 10

✨"Peppa what are you doing on my doormat?!✨
I think as I let her in. It's storming outside. "We need to talk," she says seriously. "Okay? What's up?" Peppa goes to my room and sits on my bed. "It's about Susie sheep," she says with evil in her eyes "she has a crush on you and she's planning to do some voodoo shit to get you to love her back. I know she's kinda weird but like she's my best friend so pls be nice to her." What?! Susie sheep has a crush on me?! Wtf no way- oh well it is possible. But voodoo magic?! That's just too much. I mean she's nice and all but- everything stopped as I noticed Peppa was ✨KiSsiNg mE✨ ooooOoooooOo~ "what are you doing Peppa?! You rejected me like a week ago!" I yell at that dumb pig. "Awe common why would I reject you? You're so cute." She says. Okay let's just say we made out and shit for the next 3 hours. (Ew) Then Peppa went home and I baked a monster energy cake and ate it at around midnight cuz I was not planning on sleeping. It was now 7am and I decided to get ready for school.

Susie POV:
Damn I'm still not over what that pig did to me. How she betrayed me, she's so gonna pay. I called Molly the mole and told her everything. She came over and we worked on a plan all night. "You just gotta become the girl of his dreams Susie," molly said, "and imma help you". "Thank you Molly.