Part 4

When I got home I immediately went to take a shower. "Now Peppa will be mine..." I thought to myself. I went to bed and watched anime until my alarm went off. "Oh yeah, it's Monday. I gotta go to school. Fuck." I thought to myself, well at least I'll see Peppa. I got dressed, I was wearing the same white shirt as yesterday and some baggy jeans. I skated to school. "Hi Corpse! *does the Debby Ryan*" Susie the sheep said as she saw me. "Oh hi Susan." I said. I couldn't care less about that dumb bitch. I only want Peppa. As soon as I saw her I ran to her. "H-hey Peppa, I'm sorry about yesterday. I should have acted more grown up and not run away like a piss baby. Can we still be friends?" She gave me a sad smile and said; "yeah of course, it's just- well... Pedro he.. HE GOT MURDERED LAST NIGHT!"  I tried my best to act suprised. "OMG that's horrible! What happened??!" "I don't know, but it's really sad.." I faked a sad face "AHAHAHHAHA SHE  WILL NEVER SUSPECT A THING! I AM A GENIUS!! AHAHAHAHA!" I thought to myself as I sat next to Peppa to comfort her. Class started and madam gazelle was giving us new seats. "Peppa you go sit here in the middle, Emily you sit next to her." "Okay Madam Gazelle!" They both said. "Why can't I sit next to Peppa?! Ughhh" I thought madly. "Oh and you corpse, go sit with Susie the sheep." Susie blushed and went to sit next to me. "Soo how are you doing Corpse?" She smiled and looked at me. Susan you dumb bitch- "I'm fine, anyway can I copy ur homework rq? I forgot mine." I said. I didn't forget it, I was just too lazy to do it. "O-of course you can! Here you go!" She said trembling. I quickly copied the i homework. I looked over at Peppa and she was- BLUSHING?!!! HOW IS TAHT POSSIBLE??! I JUST KILLED PEDRO! I looked who she was talking to and almost had a heart attack, IT WAS. EMILY ELEPHANT! of course why didn't it hit me, she's gay. WOOOW Peppa now I gotta kill a girl.