˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦

0.1

Family

Family

"I'm sick and tired of you running around like there won't be any consequences Y/n. I've pulled you out of getting expelled, and that was my last straw."

My father sighs as he runs his fingers through his bald wrinkled head.

"Listen Y/n and listen closely, I've had it with you rebellious acts, and your stupid phases. Just because your mother is gone does not mean you get to act like a completely foolish child. You're nineteen years old and it's time you grow up." He spats out with pure frustration.

"You and I are going to be moving in with my wife."

I get up in utter madness. Who does this man think I am, some child who needs him. Why does he say whom I get to live with? I'm an adult with a life.

"Excuse me, you say all of this like you haven't emotionally abused me enough. You know damn well I don't like that bitch you call a wife and her prissy daughters." I say with attitude in my voice.

My father rushes to me and looks me straight in my eyes and slaps me. I look up in shock as I see that he has put his hands on me. I take a big deep breath balling my fist, trying to get rid of the rage built inside. It takes everything within me to not knock the wind out of this man.

He points his finger in my face, "You're coming whether you like it or not. You're lucky I'm not sending you to jail to die."

"Well, I'd rather be dead than be here with you."

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

Arriving at the house I see four people waiting. As soon as the car stops in the driveway, my father hurry's to hold his wife.

I get out of the car slowly trying not to be noticed, until two girls come up to me.

"Hi, I'm Lisa, I heard you were coming so I have to show you around the house."

"I'm Rosè, Lisa's best friend and soon to be yours." She said excitedly.

"I don't need a tour, just show me to my room. As that's where I'm going to be most of the time."

"Umm, you see about that. You're going to be  sharing a room with me."

What the hell, I do not want to share a room with no stranger. Let alone the daughter of my father's wife.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as to why I have to share a room. "Why?"

"Because the guest room is being renovated, and there were pipes that were broken down," Lisa said nicely.