˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐴𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒

0.2

Attractive

Attractive

Knock
                   Knock

There is a knock on the door, knowing that that's the pizza delivery I hurry towards the front door opening it.

"You can come in for a sec, I have to go grab my wallet real quick," I say as the pizza girl nods her head slowly.

I rush upstairs going into the bedroom I'm staying in for the moment, I finally find my bag and grab my wallet. Running downstairs almost tripping I quickly slow down.

"Here you go, keep the tip."

"Thank you, hope you enjoy the pizza." She says walking out of the house to go back to her car.

I grab the pizza boxes heading to the kitchen to see that Rosè is now awake and she's chilling with Alex and Lisa.

"I got two boxes, I was planning on having this for myself but, look where we are now."

"Ooh, thanks Y/n~," Rosè said dragging out my name.

"Who said you were getting some?" I ask.

"Who else, me," Lisa said snapping back at me.

I and Alex look at each other goofily.

"But who paid for it, clearly not you. You thought you ate that, didn't you?" I say sarcastically.

"Gimmie that fucking plate," Alex says taking a plastic plate out of Lisa's hand. But when Lisa glares at him annoyed he slowly hands her back the plate.

Within the whole two minutes that we were talking Rosè had already eaten two slices, like damn, this girl can eat.

We all proceed to start eating as I'm starving and everyone else just wanted my food.

"So, how's life?" Alex says curiously.

"It sucks, I have to attend a new school at the end of summer, meet new people, and live; therefore, so far everything sucks," I reply with a deep sigh.

.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.

The next morning I wake up at a decent time, ten o'clock.

The sweet smell of sugary maple syrup erupts through my nose. I get up and rush downstairs like an animal.

I hurry to grab a plate of waffles and a piece of bacon.

"Look who has arisen." The woman who's the cause of my move, Lydia said.

I roll my eyes sitting down at the island counter and scoff. My father looks up at me in disgust, "Treat your mother with respect, she is the love of my life and now someone who will take care of you, deal with it."

I furrow my eyebrows, "Stepmother, she's not my blood and never will be."

"Don't make me-" My father gets cut off by his new wife.

"It's okay, I understand where she's coming from. It's only natural to feel that way."

She then smiles at me, takes my father's hand, and leads him out of the kitchen.

I'm left alone to eat, just then Rosè, Lisa, and Alex come through the front door with a whole bunch of supplies.

"What's this about?" I ask.

"Our parents are leaving." Alex starts.

"So we're having a party." Rosè finishes.

"This is a dumb idea, I don't see why we should throw a party," Lisa says denying the idea.

I chuckled seeing her stressful state.

"Lisa, think of it as a welcome party for Y/n, it could be a blast. Plus we get to see all of our friends." Rosè says with excitement in her voice.

"Fine, but nothing crazy okay." She states firmly.

As we hear the parents walk in everyone hides the supplies and smiles as if nothing is going to happen.

"Kids, we're leaving. I'm gonna say that Lisa is in charge as she's the most mature one here." Lydia says.

"Y/n, don't do anything stupid. Why am I even saying this, I already know you will, don't die." My father says glaring at me.

They leave the home peacefully, and instantly Alex is decorating, Lisa is preparing drinks, and Rosè is calling tons of people. They look like professionals at this.

I decide to go bother Lisa and her drink mixing. I walk up behind her and scare her by whispering in her ear.

"Lisa," I say quietly.

She jumps and pushes me away.

"What the hell, you can't just jump up on people like that." She says taking tons of deep breaths.

"Sorry not sorry, what are you mixing?"

"Drinks obviously, taste test them for me." She said as she hands me four different drinks.

I taste the first drink and start dying.

"What the fuck did you put in here, poison?" I ask her throwing a coughing fit. She giggles and replies "No, maybe you just can't handle your alcohol."

"I can handle my alcohol alright, you just don't know how to mix properly. What you did right there is straight poison, if you want a strong drink you have to make it have flavor, so we're not focusing on how much alcohol we taste."

"So how do you do that the?" Lisa asks with a cute look of confusion.

"Make it fruity, strong, and fruity."

"Just like me." Rosè said coming out of nowhere."

Lisa the laughs out loud, "Just like you."

After a couple of minutes of teaching Lisa how to mix a nice drink, people start to arrive.

"LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Rosè then exclaims loudly.